Real life

Warning: there will be violence, blood and gore mentioned in this chapter.
Also I'm sorry if the violence and torture in this chapter is written poorly.

LIAMS POV:

My feelings are all over the place right now, for the most part I'm angry at most of the pack for still seeing the worst in Theo, how could they not see that he's changed alright maybe they haven't seen him since last year but c'mon if they trust me and Isaac they should believe that what we're saying is true right?

"Hey Liam why are you angry?" Theo questions joining me on my bed so that he's sitting in front of me, "it's just they still can't see that you've changed and it frustrates me." I feel my claws growing in my clenched fists and my eyes glowing, I look down in shame even now I still can't control my anger.

"Hey BabyWolf look at me ok?" I hesitantly look up at Theo's concerned face, he gently puts his hands over my bleeding but healing ones and caresses my palms with his thumbs, "you have to calm down." "I can't...Theo I can't" I say feeling panic rise in me what if I hurt him? I can't hurt him. He'll never forgive me. I'm so pathetic. Why can't I control it yet?

My train of thoughts are stopped when he grasp my hand and covers it over his chest where his heart is. "Just listen to...my heart ok and breathe with me" I do just that breathing in and out and looking into his eyes until my heart is at a steady rhythm with his, my claws retract and the gold in my eyes fade away.
"Thanks T" i shakily say "anytime BabyWolf" he softly says and I realise that my hand is still on his chest, flustered I pull away and lie down on my bed and he does the same so that we're lying shoulder to shoulder.

I check the time to see that it's 6:55.

Shit, shit I completely forgot about the pack meeting, abruptly I stand up and scramble through my closet to find my lacrosse hoodie and a pair of shoes and then I remembered that I'm supposed to take Theo, turning around I nervously look at Theo who looks at me clearly very confused.

"Soo Theo..." I anxiously crack my knuckles and try to avoid his eyes "don't tell me this is you finally professing your undying love to me Liam Dunbar because I don't think I'd be able to handle that" he laughs with a teasing glint in his eyes that gives me butterflies weird...

"No Theo this is not me professing my undying love to you this is me trying to ask you to cometothepackmeetingwithmeplease?" I say a little to fast but he seemed to have heard what I said, he seems really worried about what I just asked "uhhhh I kinda got a call from Hayden about her and Kira planning to send me back to hell I'm not afraid of her but you know I'm terrified of that place is tha-t why I'-m goi-ng?" He stutters and his eyes well with tears but he doesn't let them fall.

I quickly shake my head and cup his face in my hands "I will never let anyone send you there ever again you hear me I'm not letting you go." I whisper the last part but I know he heard me, taking a deep breathe he says "ok I'll go." I take his hand in mine and we leave my house to get into his car and we drive to dereks loft.

ISAACS POV:
7:00pm:

After knocking on dereks door for what felt like years he finally opens it and lets me in, walking in I'm immediately embraced in a tight hug, after realising that it's Scott I hug him even tighter god how I've missed him.
"Hey Scott!" I smile at him and he returns it with an even wider one it warms my heart.

"Ahem despite how much this warms my cold black heart we were called here for a reason." Stiles speaks from the couch in what I'm guessing is the living room.

Clearing his throat Scott joins Stiles on the couch "yeah uhhh we need to wait until Liam and...Theo get here." I didn't miss the look of disgust that covered some of the pack members faces at the mention of Theo, especially Hayden's.