Real life

THEOS POV:

Nerves build up inside me as I wait for Liam, what could he possibly want to tell me? Even though it was through texts, I could still hear the seriousness in his voice if that makes sense? And who does he like?

A little hope builds up in my stomach but only a little, there's no way Liam, the funny, smart, kind Liam could like anyone like me, a science experiment mess up, monster, murderer and a betrayer.

A little voice inside me tells me that I deserve happiness, that I deserve Liam and that I should stop being a stubborn bastard and accept that I'm not a monster, I tell that voice to shut the hell up.

Liams car parks next to my truck to my right, the moment I lock eyes with his baby blue ones my heart goes haywire, I try to control it but I can't, why does he do this to me, I've never had this problem with anyone before.

"Hey." He says awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Hi." Now I'm really nervous.

There's an awkward silence, like a really awkward silence. Ahhhh I can't take this anymore.

"Soo uhh you wanted to talk?" I say trying to keep my voice neutral, it didn't work.

He shifts uncomfortably looking like he's using all his power to say this. God what could this be that made my BabyWolf so scared, it's making me scared!

"Ok I'm just gonna say this all at once and please try your best not to interrupt me, I know it's hard but please?"

I nod not trusting my voice at the moment.

"So here it goes. I- I like you Theo... a lot, like a lot, a lot and before you go thinking that your not good enough and that you don't deserve happiness your wrong, that's a load of bull crap, you deserve all the happiness in the world and I might not even be enough for you, I know that sounds so cheesy but it's the truth. I liked you from the moment you saved me in the hospital, that was the moment I knew I fell for you and I fell hard.

You're one of the best people I know, you risked your life time and time again to save my pack, you anchored me when I was losing it, you cared about people and you tried your best to earn their trust, you were patient and never forced people to trust or befriend you, that's what I love about you, you're so patient and understanding and you never push anyone to say or do anything that would make them uncomfortable and I know the old Theo would never do that so don't even think you're still that Theo. Before I speak a whole novel I just want to say that before you I felt like there was something missing, even though I had my pack and Hayden I still felt somewhat empty, but that was until you came into my life and you filled that void and I couldn't be happier. I'm about to die of what mason would say a "bi panic" so please say something?!"

He looks at me with worried, teary eyes. The words I wanted to say wouldn't come out of my mouth but I couldn't just stand there like an idiot so I did the one thing that came to my mind.

I grabbed his shirt and crashed our lips together in a soft but hungry kiss, his fingers tangled into my hair and the other went down to my waist and he pulled me closer, my hands cupped his face and I tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

And let me tell you the only thing I felt in that moment was pure happiness... and I haven't felt that in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me if the kiss was written bad or anything like that bc god I think it needs some work...

This question has been bugging me since I started this story...
What Should Theo call Liam:
BabyWolf?
Puppy?
Baby blue?
Little wolf?

Also what should Liam call Theo???

Thank you for reading and I'll update in a few days!