Real life

Get ready to suffer (I'm sorry)

THEOS POV:

I don't remember how I'm here or why, it all happened so fast.

I wake up suddenly thirsty, i untangle myself from Liams death grip on my waist and go down stairs...

I'm so tired I don't register the other heartbeat on the porch...

I gulp down my water feeling more awake and that's when I hear it. before I can even put my glass down I'm hit over the head with something, knocking me unconscious.

Now I'm sitting in front of a tree with my arms tied around it, I could easily rip them apart but who I'm presuming are hunters laced the ropes with wolfsbane and a tiny bit of mistletoe, my wrists are cut pretty deeply and with the mistletoe sinking into them it makes it pretty painful to even twitch one finger.

There's another werewolf tied up to the tree across from me unconscious, his head is ducked down so I couldn't see his face and I couldn't catch his scent because of the amount of wolfsbane dancing around my nose.

I spend what feels like 6 years trying to figure out how to get him and i out of this situation, I want to save him, I don't know why it's just there's something about him that makes me want to protect him, but I won't hesitate to kill him if he got me in this situation.

I could just suck it up and rip apart the ropes but that could possibly kill me with the amount of wolfsbane and the tiny bit of mistletoe in my system, I could try to reason with the hunter when they get back, what am I thinking that'll end horribly, I could sit and wait, which will most likely get me killed, I could fight back, which would also probably get me killed, the pack will most likely not notice I'm gone. Great I'm screwed.

I'm deep in thought that I barely hear the soft, pained voice from across me. "Theo?" My head whips to the boy across from me and my heart sinks. "Isaac."

"Yeah it's me, are you ok?" Worry covers his face as he tries to free himself. "I'm f-fine just a little s-sore." I lie I'm in Excruciating pain but he doesn't need to know that.

"Are your ropes laced with wolfsbane?" I ask,
he shakes his head, that's weird why doesn't he have wolfsbane ropes, it's not that I'm not glad that he doesn't need to go through that pain, I'm absolutely relieved but its still weird.

"Hello boys." A male voice says beside Isaacs tree.

"What do you want?!" I shout angrily, struggling against the ropes as I feel my right arm go completely numb.

"What I want is to play a little game." He says with an evil grin on his face. Is he on drugs or something.

"Well If you couldn't tell I'm not really in the mood to play monopoly right now but maybe next time." Isaac snorts but he also gives me that 'your an idiot' look.

"Oh it's not that type of game, think of it as the hunger games but just with two people and that two people are you two."

"You may have just said the most stupid thing I've ever heard in my life and take that from a guy that has been around him for a year and a half." I nod my head at Isaac and he just rolls his eyes with a fond smile on his face, despite the situation. "Can i be Katniss please?" I give my kidnapper puppy dog eyes, he doesn't look impressed.