1

Lauren's pov

I wake up, go shower, eat breakfast with my family and go get ready for school.

I put on a mid thigh length skirt, a t-shirt, and some ankle heal boots.

I go get my bag making sure I had everything and I go downstairs saying goodbye to my family, leaving I walk to school since it's not too far.

When I get to school I go to my 3 best friends Dinah, ally and Normani, they are amazing friends they are everything you could ever ask and want in friends.

As we were talking by our lockers, they are close together it's how we all became friends, having to see each other everyday we all started to talk. Anyway, as we were talking the doors open, I didn't look not thinking anything of it but when Normani stoped talking mid way through her sentence I took a look.

"Oh my..." I mumble, it's was like a movie scene, she was gorgeous, I swear everything went in slow motion.

I gulp as she walked this way opening the locker next to me with a bit of a struggle, I just stared at her until dinah tapped my shoulder.

"Could someone help with this god damn thing?" She said, I hesitantly walked closer to her and opened it.

"Thank you" she said, I nod and go back to my locker

"Hey new girl" the quarterback of the football team said, she looks at him

"Hi" she said, she puts some stuff in her locker

"So, what's your name?" He asked leaning against the lockers

"Camila" she said, he nods

"I'm Shawn, the quarterback" he said, she looks at him

"Hmm..you're hot" she said, he smirks

"To bad you're not a girl" she said, my jaw dropped as did a few others, no one in this school dares to come out as gay, I always knew I was into girls but only my 3 friends know. This boy one year when I was a freshmen came out, he got bullied so bad he moved schools, so since the new girl just came out it's a shock.

"I'm sorry what?" Shawn asked

"Well, you are hot...I'm sure everyone thinks so, but you're not a girl" she said, he frowns

"What?" He asked

"I'm gay" she said, he laughs

"Okay, enough of the jokes camilla" he said

"Camila, Jesus..you think I would fuck you, you came up to me and talked to me like I was a sex slave, learn to be respectful and a gentleman and maybe that 0.1% chance I would turn at least bi for you" she said, I bite my lip holding in my laugh.

She walked away and Shawn was shocked, he looks around at everyone who hasn't spoken a word.

"What the fuck just happened?" He asked, it's also the first time he got turned down.

Everyone starts to talk about what happened, I go closer to my friends.

"She's gay" I whisper, they nod

"You have a chance" Dinah said, i shook my head

"No, she looks kind of mean" I whisper, they nod softly

"Really hot though" I giggle they also did

"What do you think will happen to her, Remember Austin when he came out?" Ally asked, I nod

"Poor boy" Normani said, we keep talking until the bell went

I was in home room with Dinah, Normani and ally sadly weren't in home room with us.

After a while the door opened, we all look to see camila.

"You must be camila" the teacher said, she nods

"You can go sit at that table" the teacher said pointing to mine and Dinah's table, we look at each other as she walks over.

"Your the girl who helped me with my locker" she said, I nod

"What's your name?" Camila asked

"Uh...l-Lauren" I whisper quietly, she nods

"You?" She said to Dinah

"Dinah" Camila nods

"I'm camila" she said, we nod

"So, what's this school like?" She asked, I look at Dinah with the 'should I tell her' look, she shrugs and I look at camila.

"Uh...very ummm...homophobic" I say, she nods

"I guessed" she said, I nod softly she grabs her phone and her lipstick, she puts it on and I watch with hawk eyes.

"It's called 'dare me'" she said, she said looking at me but I wasn't looking at the colour, I was looking at her full plumbed lips.

"Want to try?" She asked, i shook my head

"Make up isn't my thing" I say, she nods

"You don't need it, you're beautiful" she said, I blush and nod

"Uh...y-you too" I whisper, she smiles softly and nods

A few lessons go by with out camila, now I was In a class with Dinah ally Normani and camila, she was again sat with us, next to me by the wall, sadly I couldn't sit with my friends because this lesson has a stupid seating plan.

"Okay, today we will be talking about...sex" the teacher said, people laugh and make stupid jokes.

As it was going on I got really uncomfortable, I think camila could tell she kept looking at me.

"Hey" she whispers, I nod and she starts to talk to me making silly jokes causing me to giggle

"Girls! Lauren camila! Do you want to tell the class what you're laughing about?" The teacher asked, I blush.

"Sorry miss" I say, camila smiles at me softly

"Why do schools only talk about straight sex?" Camila asked, the teacher looks back at camila after turning around to continue.

"Excuse me?" The teacher said

"Why not teach us about gay and lesbian sex, they exist you know...it's not only men and women, you also make it seem like the woman's body is only to be used to men's satisfaction, which is completely not true, sex isn't about the woman laying there and the man pleasing himself until orgasm, a woman can orgasm too. A woman deserves an orgasm just as much as a man and consent isn't just about the beginning, if a woman said yes at the start then great, go ahead start, but if half way through she says stop, or if you want to change the position, the pace, the hole even and she says stop but you carry on, that's also rape, no, stop means no and stop, yes means sure she's happy and comfortable, consent isn't just the beginning, it's half way though as well, it can change. Also lesbian sex is a thing, two women can give each other STI, they can give each other an orgasm, the same with two men, the world isn't just straight sex, sex is also not whatever you are teaching" Camila said, a lot of us was shocked.

The teacher ignored everything camila just said and carried on, camila was right though and the teacher knew.

"If a woman said yes, it's a yes" the teacher said, camila rolls her eyes

"I think what you said was amazing" I whisper shyly, she smiles

"Thanks" she said, I nod blushing

Why am I getting butterflies, why do I want to kiss her? I just met her for god Sake!