5

Camilas pov

It's been 2 months since the weird thing happened with Lauren and i, we haven't really been talking or the same since.

We still do talk a little, just when we have too, we still see each other everyday because one of the lockers and two her friends are my friends.

I still don't know what happened, I still don't know what I said and it's killing me.

It's now lunch and I look at Lauren doing her home work, she is wearing some glasses that are cute. I sigh as she looks at me then away, she's my best friend I want us to be like how we were, I want to know what I did so I can make it up to her, but she won't tell me and the girls say they don't know.

I've been trying to think of anything I said or did wrong on that day, did I make her feel uncomfortable? Was it a stupid joke that offended her that I didn't mean? It's killing me, I want my best friend back.

"Lauren" I say, she hums

"What happened? What did i say? What did I do? Did I make you uncomfortable?" I ask, she ignores me and keeps working.

I sigh and look at the girls? They shrug and I sigh getting up, I leave the cafeteria, I bump into a girl and cuss.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I ask, I help her up and she looks at me nodding

"Yeh, I'm okay" she said, I nod

"I'm sorry" I say, she nods still holding onto my arms

"It's okay" she said, I nod

"I'm Ariana, I'm new" she said, I nod

"I'm camila, I was the new one" I giggle, she does too

"Uh..thank you camila" she said, I nod

"It's okay, I'm sorry" I giggle, she smiles nodding

She walks away and I look at her and also see Lauren, she was looking at me and I guess what happened, but why did she look so hurt? She got up and left through the other exit on the opposite side of the room.

What the fuck did I do? How did I hurt her so bad that she won't even tell me?