2

Camilas pov

I stared a new school yesterday, it's very...different from the school I went to in LA the people are different, it's not what I expected.

I just finished getting ready for school, blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with vans.

I wait for my dad and he drives me to school, I get out and go to my locker with everyone watching me. I smile at Lauren and her friends at the lockers, they smile back saying hello.

"Camila...W-what do you have for lessons?" Lauren asked, she's cute

"I don't know, have a look" I say passing her my schedule, she takes it and looks.

"We have 3rd and 5th the same" she said, I smile nodding

"Oh and home room" she said, I giggle nodding

"Okay" I say, she nods handing my schedule back

"Let's go" I say, she smiles and we say goodbye to the others as Dinah comes with us

The three of us talking during home room getting to know each other, I talked about my old town as they talked about this one.

Lessons flew by until it was lunch, I sat with the 4 girls and we all talked getting to know each other. Lauren was very cute, she was really shy though which I didn't really like, she wouldn't open up as much as the others.

I was in math with Lauren and ally, Lauren was flying through the work as i was drawing, Lauren looks at me drawing and frowns.

"Uh camila...do you-do you understand?" Lauren asked quietly, I look at her since I was zoned out.

"What?" I ask, she blushed pointing to my book

"Do you understand...you're just drawing" she mumbled, I nod

"Yeh I'm fine....thank you" I say, she nodded and goes back to her work

I stare at Lauren for a while, I know I met her yesterday, but there's just something about her. I don't really like the fact that she's shy, I'm more into confident girls, but the way she just is, her personality, it's intriguing to me.

After a while she looks at me staring at her, she blushed and smiles softly, I smile back.

"Why are you so shy?" I ask, she looks away blushing like crazy and shrugs.

"I don't know" she whispers, I giggle and nod

"Okay" I say, she nods

After a few seconds she looks at me

"Why?" She asked, i shrug

"Just wondering" I say, she nods looking at me for a minute before going back to work.

I met her yesterday and already want to know all of secrets, her fears, what makes her eyes light up, what her hopes and dreams are. Man I really am a lesbian, I move fast.