4

Camilas pov

Lauren's been acting weird around me lately and I dont know why, ever since our last sleep over a few weeks ago she's been strange.

I hope that weird moment we had before we fell asleep isn't what it's about, I'm waiting at my locker for her.

When she came over I sigh, she didn't even smile or say hello.

"Lo, can we talk?" I ask, she nods

"You know...I'm not actually in love with you right? Remember our sleepover...after you said don't fall in love, I didn't you know that right? You're not my type" I whisper, she nods.

"I know" she mumbled, I frown confused

"Then why are you being weird with me?" I ask, she shook her head

"I have a class" she said, I grab her hand stopping her from walking away

"We have the same class, now tell me what's wrong?" I ask, she shook her head

"Nothing" she said, I sigh

"Come on babe...tell me, it's okay" I say, she shook her head

"Nothing" she mumbled getting shy, I smile softly

"Come on, tell me Lolo...it's okay, whatever it is, you don't need to be weird around me, just talk to me and we can work it out. What happened when I slept over? What happened after then, what's made you like this?" I ask, she looks down getting extremely shy, I see her face blush as I walked closer and take her hands into mine.

"You just said something" she mumbled, I nod

"What?" I ask, she shrugs shaking her head

"Lo, come on...was it the stupid nerd joke I made when you were doing homework?" I ask, she shook her head.

"You know I didn't mean it right?" I ask, she nods

"Then what was it? I don't want you to be distant, we're friends and great ones, if you know I didn't mean my joke and if you know I'm not in love with you, what is it?" I ask, she sighed and pulled her hands out of mine, she walks away and I frown. She looks up at me and walks away, I frown confused I go after her ending up in home room, Dinah was here and she sits next to her so I sit in front.

"Lauren, what is going on with you?" I ask, she ignores me

"Lo, tell me" I say, she keeps ignoring me I sigh and just go on my phone.

-Lauren's pov-

Camila stayed away from me the rest of the day, thankfully home room was the only class we had together.

It's now a class I have with ally, Dinah and mani and we were on the same table, as we were talking about random stuff while working Dinah asks.

"Laur, what's going on with you and mila?" Dinah asked, I sigh and look at them

"Well, when she slept over...she said she likes confident girls and I'm not her type" I whisper, they nod.

"She also said don't fall in love with her..." I mumble, they nod not getting it

"Today she said she's not in love with me" I whisper, they nod

"Get to the point" Normani said, I sigh

"It's too late not to fall in love with her, I want to be her type...I want her to fall in love with me" I whisper, they go wide eyed.

"Oh Lauren" ally said, I nod I then shook my head

"Don't talk about it" I mumble, they nod and I stay silent for the rest of the day

Why am I like this?