1 | An earthquake

***

***

3rd person

"And one! two! three!" The choreographer shouts and claps the beat for the seven boys dancing in front.

"Alright! Let's keep this energy everyone!" He shouts again. " Keep those legs up, boys! You need to keep the tempo."

A group of seven boys are practicing hard for their debut in less than just a month.

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook, the newest boy group of Big Hit Entertainment, a new company under Bang Sihyuk.

The boys has been working hard just for them to debut together and in less than just a month, their dreams will finally come true and all of their hard work will be worth the wait.

At least that's what they have been telling themselves.

The company is very much broke which meant that the group has suffered through a lot of changes and many obstacles.

But, they stayed together and stick with each other, helping each member and working together as a team, like a family.

Every single one of them has sacrificed something just to get to where they are now. In less than just a month when they finally get to debut, all of it will be worth it.

Each member came from a past with tons of struggles and problems that they had to face. But, together as a team and as a group, they had faced obstacles and won.

But they know that this is just the beginning of their journey together as a group. As a unit.

The squeaking noises of shoes and heavy panting can be heard echoing across the four walls of the slightly cramped practice room as the mirror begins to fog up because of the heat their bodies are emitting.

Their bodies are tired of all the practice and everything else that they had to endure just to achieve their dreams, to be on the same stage other idols had been performing.

They want that too, to finally be able to perform in front of an audience.

That's why they need to work harder, so everyone can appreciate all of their hard work and finally feel the adrenaline rush of receiving an award for their songs and performances.

Just as the group is about to finish their dance with the song coming to its end, they all stop moving as the building began to shake.

The boys trips on their own feet and falls to the floor together, while their choreographer and their boss leans on the wall for support.

Fear has risen in their bodies not knowing what to do with the huge earthquake.

They can't even stand up properly to run out of the building.

The room became quiet as their debut song ended and so did the huge earthquake. They all began to stand up properly as the shaking of the building came to a halt.

"Is everyone alright?" Bang Sihyuk asks everyone in the room and they responded with nods.

"We should probably get out of here to see how it is outside," Sung deuk, their choreographer, suggested and everyone agreed.

Namjoon is the first one who arrives at the door while his members takes their belongings, he turns the knob but the door would not budge.

"Did someone lock the door?" He asks everyone in the room.

Their boss shakes their head, "The door cannot be locked, it's broken, remember?"

Namjoon sighs and keeps on trying to open the door then his other members lines up behind him to help him open the door but they are also having a hard time.

"I think the earthquake just locked us in," Taehyung says.

Everyone fell silent.

"Um, what time is it?" Jimin asks everyone as he stares down his phone.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Why does it matter? We're all stuck here and you're worried about the time."

"Didn't the earthquake lasted at least five minutes?" Jimin ignores his hyung's comment.

Jin crosses his arms, "Why does it matter?"

The oldest of the maknae line shows his phone to everyone.

"It says 1:40."

Everyone just stared at Jimin with confusion on their faces, then it finally clicked to Namjoon.

"We began practice around 1:35 right?" Namjoon asks everyone else and they nod back to him. "The song is almost five minutes long and the song ended a long time ago, so why does it still say 1:40?"

It finally dawned to everyone what was happening.

"Your phone might be broken," Hoseok says to Jimin.

Before Jimin could say something back to his member, all eyes immediately went to the youngest as he pointed outside of the window.

"Look! Everything stopped moving!" The boy yelled.

They all rush over to see what is happening outside and the Jungkook was right, even birds stopped flying mid-air.

The room fell silent once again finally realizing what is happening.

Time has stopped in 2013.