3 | That's us?!

***

***

Kim Aera

After answering Hoseok's question, the seven trainees gave me confused looks in which I giggle once again at their reactions.

"Um, what's an ARMY?" Jungkook asks curiously.

After pressing a few buttons on the time machine, I take out another piece of technology, my phone from my pocket and pressed more buttons.

To make it more easier for me to navigate the time machine, I connected the machine to my phone and used it as a control for the machine.

"ARMY is the name for your fanbase," I explained. "They're your fans in the future, they're great people and very loyal if I do say so myself."

Jungkook's doe eyes sparkled in interest.

"We actually have people cheering for us?" Taehyung gasps with excitement.

I nod.

"I told you boys that people will love you right?" Mr. Bang says to the boys. "Believe in yourselves, you have a long way to go."

I scoff, "Yeah, you all have a long way to go."

"You seem to know a lot about these boys," Sung deuk comments.

"Yes, like I said, I'm a big fan of them."

In just a few moments, a huge hologram appears in front of us in a form of a huge screen where I'll be showing them their future so I could finally fix my time machine.

I really should've listened to my dad when he told me not to test the machine myself.

"Well, here it goes," I took a deep breath and pressed the button on my phone.

A picture appears on the screen.

***