10 | Year 2015

***

***

3rd person

"Another busy year for Bangtan!"

Namjoon smiled to himself, feeling immensely proud and confident with the future of their group.

"From what I recall," Aera scratched her chin. "This is where your songs start to evolve into a bit more ballad-y type and the storylines of the music videos are a bit sad and depressing."

"Depressing?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi scoffed, "We started from being the hardcore emo kids in a gang and now we're making songs about sad stuff?"

Aera shrugs, "Like I said, as the year progresses, the group will try out different genres and techniques to reach out to other people with your music."

"Let me guess," Jin rolls his eyes. "More dancing too?"

"Not as hard as the Danger era," Aera answered.

All seven of the members sighed in relief and their choreographer chuckled at the looks of satisfaction in the group's faces.

***

January 15, 2015

- BTS won their First "Bonsang Award" at the 29th Golden Disc Awards.

January 23, 2015

- BTS won their First award on 25th Seoul Music Awards as the "New Artist of the Year".

February 10 - 19, 2015

- BTs had their First Japanese Tour "Wake Up: Open Your Eyes".

March 08

- BTS had their First World Tour "2015 Live Trilogy Episode II: The Red Bullet and was held on Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, New York City, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Mexico, São Paulo, Chile, Bangkok, and Hongkong. This tour was the continuation of 2014 BTS Live Trilogy Episode II: The Red Bullet, the first half, which includes cities in Asia.

April 29, 2015

- Their Eight MV "I Need U" was released and gave them an even more Popularity overseas.

- On the same day, BTS Third Mini Albun "The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt. 1" was released.

May 05, 2015

- BTS had their First Win for title track "I Need U" on SBS MTV's The Show.

June 04, 2015

- Their First Japanese Single MV "For You" was released.