Chapter Two

Airachnid hurried into Shockwave's laboratory, escaping the ongoing battle outside. Ever since she declared allegiance to Megatron and the Decepticons, she had been sent out on missions, and this one had followed her back to her home. She had been trained to use all of her assets, which included her new appendages. She had learned to transform into a spider, and she learned she could dig into Cybertron's surface by using her legs as a sort of drill. It was sometimes difficult, but it really depended on how broken the metal was on the surface. Which nowadays, the surface was always broken. There was no time to repair with the war ever ongoing. 

Airachnid hissed as another explosion shook the hidden base. She hurried into the main room, where Shockwave and Steeljaw waited. Steeljaw was a good friend now, having been there when she was first changed. He helped her adjust, and they trained together.

"Airachnid", Shockwave greeted. "It would be logical for us to move to a new location. I have already disposed of sensitive material, should the Autobots find this place."

Airachnid nodded. "Steeljaw and I will accompany you to your new location."

Shockwave shook his helm. "That will not be necessary. Steeljaw will accompany me. You, however, have a guest waiting for you. She got separated from her unit, and is currently running east of here. Capture her, and return here to interrogate her. It is believed that she knows the coordinates of the Autobots next attack."

Airachnid smiled devilishly. "Where shall I meet you when I have the coordinates?"

"I will send Steeljaw to find you once we have arrived at our next location", Shockwave informed her. Airachnid nodded, and headed towards the entrance into the base. She quickly moved from the base, making sure no Autobot saw her. She turned east, and stayed to the left of the path, hidden in the rubble. Eventually, she came across a familiar short blue and pink femme walking, talking to some unknown bot. A sadistic smirk appeared on the spiderbot's faceplate. The Autobot femme's guard was down. 

"Arcee", she hissed quietly. She shot webs from her servos, and stalked forward as the femme was trapped against a wall. Airachnid hissed as she noticed Arcee looking around, and shot another web towards the femme, blocking her vision. She hit her over the helm, knocking her unconscious. Freeing the femme, she wrapped Arcee's servos in her sticky web, and tugged her forward, letting the blue Autobot drag against the ground.

After sufficiently scratching up Arcee's armor, Airachnid finally arrived at the hidden second entrance, away from the battle happening over by the entrance. Airachnid entered, and found a couple vehicons waiting for her. 

"Ah, good. Shockwave left me some help", Airachnid smirked. The vehicons took her prisoner, and brought her to a new room, where she was chained to the ceiling, hanging from her wrists. Airachnid didn't think it was comfortable, but she didn't care. She smirked, waiting for the femme to wake up. It didn't take long before she did.

Airachnid hid in the shadows behind the femme, and watched Arcee struggled to escape the bonds that held her whether it be the cuffs that held her wrists, or the web that held her pedes together. Stepping forward, she walked around Arcee.

"Piece of advice", Airachnid said, enjoying the fact that Arcee wouldn't recognize her as an old friend. "Make yourself comfortable. You're going to be here a while."

The spider femme paused in front of the blue Autobot, and reached out a sharp digit, running it just underneath the femme's optic. She grinned at the satisfying sound of acid burning Arcee's faceplate. Interrogating her was going to be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, for an Autobot, your resilience is quite impressive", Airachnid said. 'I wasn't. That's why I became a Decepticon.' "In fact... I'm guessing that no matter what I do to you, you'll never crack. Am I right?"