Day Five: "Another Time; Another Place"

A/N: Law and Luffy met under some undesirable circumstances. They parted on even less desirable circumstances. 

TW: nsfw, cheating 

word count: 2.4k

Law kissed Luffy and pulled him closer. The taste of the screwdrivers Luffy had been knocking back all night did not mix well with the kalua Law had been downing just moments ago. Law didn't care though. He just wanted Luffy.

Law expected Luffy to push him away, to get angry, to yell, but he didn't. He kissed Law back and pulled on his clothes bringing him in closer. Luffy's hand moved over Law's body. They shouldn't have. They shouldn't be in the situation at all. Luffy should have stayed downstairs.

Law forced the thoughts of the consequences of their actions out of his mind. He didn't want to think about it, or anything else. Didn't want to think about the ring on Luffy's finger and certainly didn't think about the girlfriend Law had come here with. His very actions made him sick to his stomach. It was so wrong but felt so right. Being with Luffy felt right. Their lips parted and Luffy looked up at Law with those big eyes and Law was lost in them. God, what Law would do to take Roronoa Zoro's place.

"This is wrong," Luffy said. They were still in each other's arms though. Neither of them pushing to the other away. Luffy's hands moved from clutching Law's shirt to his sides. Luffy hooked his fingers through the belt loops of Law's jeans.

"Yeah, it is," Law agreed but he was still leaning in. And Luffy was standing on his toes and their lips touched again. It was warm and perfect, and everything Law had been missing. Law's heart pounded. He wanted this and just this. Why did Luffy have to be engaged? Damn that annoying fiance.

Luffy's hands moved up Law's back and Luffy clutched Law's shirt again. He smelt like coffee and tasted like it too. Luffy stumbled back into the bed that was behind them. The party going on downstairs was too loud for anyone to hear what was going on in this room. The thought made Luffy sick but Law's lips on his were all that he cared about right now.

Law leaned a little too far forward and they both fell onto the bed. Luffy wasn't sure whether or not Law had planned that but he was on top of Luffy now and Luffy wanted more. He wanted to see Law's tattoo's hovering over him. They'd haunt him too, Luffy knew they would. A reminder that this wasn't Zoro and that this was wrong, so very, very wrong.

They pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. Both thinking the same thing. It was wrong, they should stop... Neither of them did though.

"Oops," Law muttered looking down at Luffy's lips then back up at his eyes. Law rested his forehead against Luffy's and taking a deep breath. Trying not to think about reality.

Law said what he wished he hadn't. "God, I wish you were mine." Luffy already knew, Law putting it into words for a second time wasn't necessary. Not to mention it was incredibly selfish. Luffy's heart sunk in his chest, he wanted Law, he did. But he loved Zoro. Zoro was his soul mate and there was nothing that would change that. Not Law, not this night. Nothing.

"Torao," Luffy said. And Law could hear it in his voice, he already knew what was coming next. "I love Zoro, he's my soulmate."

"I know," Law muttered. He had heard it already. He knew. Everyone knew. It was so obvious. Zoro and Luffy were perfect for each other. Their relationship was something out of a cheesy romcom.

They were Cory and Topanga, Kurt and Blain, Garnet and Saphire. And everything in between. Law couldn't break that. Nothing He and Luffy had would ever be the same. Law was an antagonist in this dynamic and he was selfishly playing the villain, knowing full well the outcome won't ever work in his favor.