Day Six: Solitude

A/N: Law and Luffy sometime after Luffy finds the One Piece. 

Word Count: 918

Law had never hated being alone. Not before Luffy. Before he met Luffy, Law found solitude peaceful, welcoming, and comfortable. Solitude was the most valuable thing Law had ever experienced. 

Then Luffy came into his life. He came like a storm, bringing chaos with him. Law didn't realize he was in love with Luffy until he watched Doflamingo get his ass handed to him by Luffy. And Law thought he'd never get the chance to tell Luffy how he felt when they fought Kaido. 

Wano had scared Law senseless with all the chaos that went on there. Even in Wano though, Law preferred his solitude over anyone else's company. After Wano though, nothing could keep Law from telling Luffy how he felt. Not when he watched Luffy almost die for a second time. 

Law felt the mattress move beneath him before Luffy wrapped his arm around him. 

"Morning," Law murmured with a small smile. 

"To-ra-o!" Luffy squeezed Law in his arms, squeezing the comforter in his fists. "Morning!" Luffy pressed his head against Law's back and against Law's tattoo. Law found the back of Luffy's hand and drew circles one Luffy's skin.

"Did you sleep alright?" Luffy asked before kissing Law's back.

"Mhm." Law rolled over in Luffy's arms to face him. Law tilted Luffy's chin up and left lazy kiss on Luffy's lips. "Do you really have to go today?"

"We gotta sail before the log pose resets," Luffy pointed out. "Nami said so."

"Nami-ya can suck my cock," Law retorted in poor taste.

"That's my job!" Luffy huffed. He frowned at Law.

Law snorted, trying and failing not to laugh. He kissed Luffy's forehead. "And you do a great job."

"Shishishi." Luffy smiled at Law. "Besides, I don't think Nami would want to do that."

"Probably not," Law agreed. 

Luffy sat up and stretched his arms up. His shoulders popped.

"You're not leaving already are you?" Law asked. He wasn't quiet ready to be left alone yet.

"Nope," Luffy chirped. He twisted around and leaned over Law, kissing him and pressing his body against Law's. Law wrapped his arms around Luffy.

Law pulled away just enough to talk. "When do I get to see my little Pirate King next?" Law murmured, he ran his hands down Luffy's sides.

"I dunno," Luffy replied with his voice just as quiet. "I maybe I can catch you at the next island."

"I sure hope so," Law said. "I don't want to go months without seeing you again."

"You missed me, huh?" Luffy said with a smile. Law sat up, pulling Luffy into his lap he kissed Luffy again.

"Yeah, didn't you miss me?" Law asked.

"Of course!" Luffy chirped. He wrapped his arms around Law's neck and Law kissed Luffy's cheek and down his neck. 

"Oi!" There was shouting in the hall outside their inn room. "Luffy!?" 

Of course, it was one of the damned Strawhats. Law could never really have Luffy all to himself for even one day. 

"Oh, that's Usopp," Luffy muttered. 

"Tell him to go away," Law muttered. He rested his chin on Luffy's shoulder. and hugged him tighter. 

"Luffy!?" Law could hear Usopp knock on the door next to theirs. At least he wasn't Law's problem yet. Law decided to steal kisses from Luffy while he could. It wouldn't be long before Usopp was banging on their door. Luffy gladly obliged, meeting Law halfway with every kiss. 

Then there was the knock at their door. 

"It's not time yet," Luffy pouted as he pulled away from Law. 

"Luffy!?" Usopp called yet again. 

"Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away," Law said. 

"Torao, that's mean," Luffy muttered. 

"Law!" Usopp yelled. "I know  you guys are in there, Bepo told me you were here and this is the last room!" 

"I'm going to decapitate him," Law whispered between kisses. 

"That's mean too," Luffy pointed out. 

"Huh, I don't recall promising to be nice."

They shared another kiss with the banging on the door. 

"I'll break in if I have to!" Usopp yelled. 

Luffy sighed and climbed off of Law's lap, he pulled on some clothes before he answered the door.  "What is it?" 

"Zoro got arrested last night for fighting a bartender and he broke out this morning and ran back to the ship and now the marines are on our ass and we gotta go!" 

"What!?" Luffy ran his hand through his hair. Zoro was a drunken bastard set on stealing Luffy away from Law and Law was going to make him regret it. 

"Luffy we gotta go," Usopp said. He grabbed Luffy's wrist and pulled I'm into the hall. 

"Hold on!" Luffy yanked his arm back and ran into the room. He jumped onto the bed next to Law. 

"I love you, Torao," Luffy said. He kissed him again. Law smiled at him. 

"Love you too, Law muttered, need any help kicking ass?"

"No way!" Luffy stuck his tongue out at Law. 

"Alright, alright," Law muttered. "One more." 

They kissed again and this one was long. Law made sure it was. He wanted to make Usopp as uncomfortable as possible. When Luffy pulled away, Law bit his lip to try to keep him there a little longer. Luffy grabbed his shirt on the way out closed the door behind him. Law was alone again. 

He might as well go back to his crew, he had his own plans to follow through on after all.