Chapter 3

Shinikaru Yūutsu p.o.v.

Dream sequence.

When I opened my eyes, found myself just outside my old elementary school. I looked around me to see that I was alone yet again.

Before I could turn to the school, I was tackled in the back by someone.

"Yūu-kun! How could you leave me!" The voice yelled at me while holding onto the back of my shirt.

Younger me turned around to look at who was talking only to see, and to my surprise, the girl from the first dream I had.

I look at my younger self as he rubbed his head. "Sorry about that Yuki-chan. I really wanted to get out of there and I didn't think about it." He/I said with an apologetic face.

The girl now dubbed Yuki-chan just huffed before grabbing his/my hand.
"It's fine, as long as you make up for it we'll be square." She said with a blush.

Younger me nodded before taking her away from the school in search of something to do, and all I could do was watch as the girl and me walked off with each other.

Why did she look so familiar.

End sequence.

I was awoken from my peaceful slumber with a hand on my right shoulder. I mumbled for them to go away, but it didn't seem to work.

Sighing, I get up to see who is interrupting my sleep.

"Bout time you woke up, Lazy onii-chan." My sister said with her hands on her hips.

"What do you want Hana?" I asked my sister with a yawn.

Oh. Right, I never introduced my sister huh? Well this is Shinikaru Hana. She's a middle schooler with the highest grades in her class. She has long white hair that reaches her back, emerald green eyes that always shine with joy, and an average bust size.

And I know what some of you are saying. "Oh. So you can talk about your sisters chest but not other girls?" And to them I say. Yes, yes I can. Because she's my sister. Now get over it.

"Baka onii-chan, do you know what time it is?" She asked with an irritated look. My eyes tiredly drifted from her to the clock to see that it was close to 7:30.

Panicked, I hurry out of my bed and into the bathroom down the hall to brush my teeth and do my hair.

During my rush, I heard my sister whisper 'baka onii-chan' as I was putting my school uniform on.

Not caring for breakfast, I headed outside to my car to start it. Now I know what you're thinking. 'Why do you own a car?' and to that I say..... I don't know....

What I have as a mode of transportation is a Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray, it's body is a blue with a white snake/dragon pattern on both sides, and it's rims are also a gold color.

Quickly getting into the drivers side, I start the car and begin to back up before a knock on the car window stopped me.

Looking up at my sister, she motions for me to roll down the window. Doing just that, I was then handed a thermos full of coffee.

"You forgot this." She said before stepping around the front of the vehicle and setting herself into the passenger side.

Taking a sip of the warm coffee calmed my nerves enough to get my bearings together.

"Better?" My sister asked after a sip of her own coffee. I nodded in response before backing out of the driveway and heading to her school to drop her off.