Authors Note..

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishment, song, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This is the 1st installment of  the series (Love Has No) and BL Series

Love Has No Gender

Date Started: November 3 2020

Date Finished: January 2021 (Editing)

* * *

Is it enough to love people who have no choice in a person's gender?

This is not a barrier. But the love and affection in the person's attention might be cruel. Let's look at the love between two people of the same sex.

Is gender based on the person you love?

Love has no gender. One of the modern issues that we certainly encounter nowadays, but certainly one of the issues that might make us feel disadvantageous about our gender roles.

. . .

A BSBA student, Jay Lyord Dela Fuentes, and a brilliant one from Saint Francis University are grieving gender crises. He didn't know his gender identity. He knows that in the world there are only two sexes, but both of them can't find where he is. He's suffering now from gender crisis. 

Until up one time.. a transferee Grive Jet Frosca bumped their destiny on the unexpected happen. At kanyang napagtanto na pwede palang malaman kung ano ka sa sarili. 'Cause one thing he know.. because of him his perspective changed and now he say that he's different.

Should he say it's destiny if they're not meant to be? Should he say... hate at first sight? Or should he say that love has no gender?

. . .

LGBTQ+Stories and also a LoveHasNo Series, read at your own risk.

JamForYou17