Chapter 1: A New Start

Author's Note: At last, the time has come. With all the freaking Spider-Man references in all of my fanfics, I've FINALLY decided to make an actual Spider-Man fanfic. He's my favorite superhero of all time and I couldn't be more excited to start writing this. Just to give you guys a heads up, there's going to be multiple references to various forms of Spider-Man media, whether it's from the comics, movies, TV Shows, games... you get the point. Also, Peter's webbing is going to be organic in this. Are we good? I think we're good. Goodie. Hope y'all enjoy!

Intro Music: Spider-Man 2002 Main Title by Danny Elfman

Who am I? You sure you wanna know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale...

Boring, Peter! Could you at least try to sound excited?

I was trying to sound monotone to give a slightly more mysterious vibe, Miles... Ah, forget it. Alright people, let's do this one last time. My name is Peter Parker, and because of some radioactive spider deciding to bite me, I am now The Amazing Spider-Man!

Spectacular Spider-Man sounds better to me, in my opinion.

Harry...

While that's fine, I think Ultimate Spider-Man has a better ring to it.

Gwen, seriously?

How about Astonishing Spider-Man?

No, MJ.

The Superior Spider-Man gives more power to your name.

Felicia! This is my story!

Technically, it's both our stories.

Oh, forget the narration!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt May's House

A young, brown haired boy with hazel eyes was currently sleeping on his bed, not feeling any type of need to get up whatsoever. He was cozy in his red and blue pajamas. Nobody could disturb this man's peace right now-

"Peter! Are you up, dear?" an older voice called out.

Peter's eyes started to flutter, sighing at his sleeping time being interrupted. "Yeah, Aunt May! I'm up!" he exclaimed, still not making a move to get out the bed.

Aunt May would continue to talk from downstairs. "You do remember it's your first day back at school, right? It's your senior year in high school! You don't want to be late to start off your final year!"

Hearing this, that's when Peter's eyes immediately went big, shooting out of his bed on pure adrenaline and looked at the clock. "Oh crap!" he shouted in realization, scrambling around his messy room as he put on a blue shirt, brown pants, while putting on black and white converse shoes.

He frantically looked around for his backpack, soon spotting it and put it on. "Guess I went too crazy on stopping thugs last night. Probably why the first day of senior year completely slipped my mind." If this was a year ago, he might have been out of luck when it came to getting to school on time. Of course, that was before a radioactive spider bit him. For a whole year now, he's been the hero known as Spider-Man. Well, hero to some, anyway. There's people that still don't like the web-slinging wall crawler, and the one that's the most vocal about it would be J. Jonah Jameson. If you asked him for his opinion on Spider-Man, he would shout out that he's a menace to society.