●Inspirovirus

Hello!

I have been tagged yet again. Thank you so much Darkblaze450 for tagging me! It's a treat to be tagged lol.

This isn't a tag exactly. It's more like asking about my sources of inspiration.

Why should I mention my sources, you might ask. After all, I don't have a book so what the hell am I doing with inspirations, right?

Well, I'd like to inform you that I actually had a book on Wattpad and it was quite a well-liked book too. I had gained like 30 reads in 5 months on the six chapters that I had posted before I had taken it down. And most of the reads were because I liked to check each chapter three or four times to eliminate any grammatical or spelling errors. I know - I'm so popular *sarcastic laughter turning into sobs*

Anyways, let's get on with this:

1. Quote: It's a quote from Alice in Wonderland.
"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret . . . All the best people are."

This quote told me that it's okay to be weird. There's nothing wrong in being the different one and I should not be ashamed that I don't fit in.

2. Artist/ Creative person: It's Erin Hanson. She's a poet and I really love her poetry. It seems to resonate with my very soul.

3. Book/Author: It's a book called "The power of your subconscious mind" by Dr. Joseph Murphy. It seems boring at first but in reality it's an amazing book which tells about how much you can achieve once you set your mind to it.

4. Verse: This is a poem by Erin Hanson:

"There's freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask, "What if I fall?"
Oh, but my darling,
What if you fly?"

There's one more by J. R. R. Tolkien

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

They both are so beautiful and inspiring.

5. Activity: I like sleeping. No, I'm not kidding. Really, while I'm asleep I have very weird dreams which may actually have the potential to become books. I just don't have time to write them down :(

6. Sounds: I like the sound of raindrops falling. I love how its interpretation can change according to my mood. When I'm happy, it seems the rain is happy too and it is celebrating by clapping noisily. When I'm sad, it seems that the clouds themselves have opened their hearts for me. And when I'm drowsy, its peaceful rhythm lulls me to sleep. Rain is indeed a beautiful creation of nature.

7. Person I know:

You all know something? Every person is like a book. There's an entire story behind them. Once you manage to read that hidden story, you'll realize that every person you have ever met has a very amazing backstory and that it was not at all what you had imagined. Most of the people turn out to be a lot more than what you give them credit for.

Tbh, my WP identity is mostly a secret from my family members. But still, they have been an integral part of me starting to write in the first place. Among my friends, I'll give the most credit to:

Ella_es_Reina for voting and commenting on my book when it was up and inspiring me to continue writing it. Perhaps you don't know it, but I had almost given up on writing it at that point.

inlovewsleep for inspiring me to actually think about writing that book again. Because, eventhough I was thinking about rewriting it, but I didn't have any real conviction.

Jenga101 for showing me what hardwork and dedication actually is. Your books are really awesome and I hope you keep writing. You show me that it's not necessary that those who know math can't write.

yunofangirl and every member of Wattband: you all have gone through a lot and some of you are actually suffering right now. You all inspire me to push through whatever life can throw at me and to emerge the winner.

And Alex, if you ever come back like you said you will and read this: I am forever indebted to you. You were my first friend on Wattpad. You came in my life at a stage when I was literally friendless - both online and in real life. I can never express how much you mean to me.

I'm really thankful that I found you guys.

Dang, Dark. Look what you did. I almost got emotional.

8. Place: I love sitting on the bean bag near my balcony. It has a lovely view of the garden and it is really pleasant when the wind is blowing. It's actually quite a nice place to brainstorm or daydream.

9. Smells: The scent of earth just after rain is the most amazing thing for me. It fills my heart with joy and I somehow feel very optimistic. Crazy, I know - but then that's what I am.

These are not the only sources of inspiration for me. If you look at it in the right way, almost everything can be an inspiration. The feeling of warmth of sunlight on your face as you wake up, the sound of the crunch of cold snow under your feet, the sight of a good friend after quarantine, the peaceful chirping of birds in the garden or a friendly message - these all are sources of inspiration, if you think about it that way. Actually, the mere fact that you were able to open your eyes this morning should be the biggest inspiration for everyone because that means that God still has some plan for you and you are relevant to the world.

Now, it's my turn to spread the inspirovirus. Now it's up to you whether you want to do it or not, but I'd like it if you do it. Besides, if you are not as wordy as me, it will take a lot less time.

Here are the tags:

Jenga101

inlovewsleep

Ella_es_Reina

yunofangirl

WolfRaider56

overduelibrarybook89

Candy_Souls

pauchok_07

GriffinQ

wild_imaginatorII

NothingtoseeHD

GrEg_the_Second_Bro

IlaydaIsHiding

jeavanna

And of course, I can't forget Betheliza now, can I?

-wattband