𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➵ 𝟎𝟎𝟖

thursday6:05p

thursday
6:05p.m

you were finishing up on some missing assignments. math is so annoying, it gets you so frustrated sometimes.

anyways, you finished all your math assignments and were now moving onto chemistry. you heard a ding come from your phone and quickly checked the notification.

prettyeyes

prettyeyes:
hi l/n

y/n:
hi akaashi :)

prettyeyes:
wyd?

y/n:
doing chemistry hw🥲

prettyeyes:
do u need help?

y/n:
yes actually if u dont mind

prettyeyes:
np, imma ft you

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

"hi, akaashi!" you smiled.

"hi l/n, what did you need help on?" he asked.

"just a few chemistry problems," you started, "and you can call me y/n."

"oh, alright."

you set your phone in front of you while it leans on a few textbooks. you admired how beautifully sculpted his face is, his eye color reminds me of a blue-ish green-ish color. his hair seems so soft, you'd probably play with it the next time i see it.

what a pretty boy👹

how is it physically possible possible to be the good-looking?

anyways, you snapped out of your gaze and focused back on your homework, "i'll send you photos of what i need help on." you went on pause, taking a photo of your homework and sending it to him.

you went off of pause and finished up the problems i knew how to do.

"ah, alright y/n, so when combining these two elements..." he explained what to do, and helping you with the other problems, but also letting you do most of the work so you could get the hang of it.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

"so, do you get it?" he asked.

"yes! thank you akaashi!" you smiled.

akaashi helped you finish your homework in an hour.

you closed your textbooks and put your homework away. grabbing your phone you walked over to your bed laying onto your stomach.

akaashi was laying down on his dark blue bed-set with his left arm behind his head.

"so, are you excited for training camp?" you asked, starting a conversation.

"yeah, i guess, bokuto will be really happy to see you guys again."

"haha me too." you laughed, "karasuno's coming too right?"

"yeah, why?"

"ahh, because i used to hangout with them before i left. mostly nishinoya," you smiled, a smile slightly tugging on akaashi's lips too.

"we should-"

"y/n," he interrupted, you hummed in response. "you have really nice eyes."

a small blush crept onto your cheeks, "i could say the same about you. your name for your contact on my phone is literally 'prettyeyes'."

"thank you."

"no problem!"

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

while akaashi was on his laptop he hadn't realized you already fallen asleep.

he picked up his phone, but before ending he whispered, "goodnight prettier-eyes."

and with that being the last thing he said, he finished up what he was doing and fell asleep.