𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➵ 𝟎𝟏𝟎

saturday8:32pm

saturday
8:32pm

you walked out of the girl's bathroom, now heading to your room. you already texted bokuto, kenma, kuroo, and tsukishima, to meet up in nekoma's room.

you walked into the room and found them all sitting in a circle. "hey guys," you greeted them.

"hey y/n! ready to get to the plan?" kuroo asked. you nodded.

you joined them in the circle and thought of how we're going to set up the mini surprise party for akaashi.

"okay so me and the girls decided we're going to cook. kenma, you and kuroo will get the cake. tsukishima, tell your team about the plan. bokuto you keep akaashi busy with have him setting for you, and tell your team about the plan. besides akaashi of course. i'll also get decorations." you planned.

"wow y/n, you planned that really quick.." tsukishima muttered.

"if i left anything out sorry, just know i'll take care of it." you smiled. "okay let's go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow!"

"goodnight!" bokuto and tsukishima said walking out the room.

"you guys also know the plan, right?" you asked the rest of the team.

"yep!" they said in sync.

"alright goodnight!" you said walking over to your futon in the middle of kenma and kuroo.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

you woke up early the next morning and got the decorations. it was a lot earlier before everyone else woke up. kenma and kuroo already got the cake 20 minutes after you left. they placed it in the fridge all the way in the back.

everyone else woke up and ate breakfast. they all started their practice games and laps.

you tapped coach nekomata's shoulder, "imma go set up the decorations in the cafeteria." he nodded and you went to the cafeteria. you set up the signs, balloons and all the other stuff. it consisted of the colors black and blue.