𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➵ 𝟎𝟏𝟓

monday9:10 a

monday
9:10 a.m

you were happily walking to volleyball practice. you were slightly dancing to the beat of the music that was playing in your airpods.

anyway, you made your way into the gym. everyone was already playing so you must've- no you did arrive late. "shit..." you mumbled.

"sorry i'm late!" you said, bowing. "don't worry about it. get yourself over here and start taking notes, young one!" coach nekomata smiled.

"late again?" kuroo smirked, you sighed.

"that's because i was up all night studying the new plays and shit."

"y/n! you're running laps with us!" yaku demanded, you agreed, to scared to disagree.

you started running laps around the gym with kuroo. you had to do 10 laps. kenma was just jogging, while kuroo was fooling around next to you.

kuroo slightly pushed you, "kuroo stop! i need to hurry this up. i can't...run...anymore." you said finally getting on your last lap around the gym.

"maybe you should start running with us more often then," kuroo teased you with a sarcastic remark.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

you finished putting things in the storage room, and grabbed your stuff ready to leave, "good practice today guys!"

"thank you!" they said in sync.

"hurry up kuroo!" you yelled, "take your time kenma!"

kuroo pouted, "why does he get nice treatment?"

"because he doesn't tease me as much as you do."

"yeah yeah, whatever."