𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➵ 𝟎𝟐𝟎

sunday11:23

sunday
11:23

you woke up to no akaashi. the bed was empty which made you sad, until he walked through the door.

"oh, you're awake," he said placing a plate on your night stand, "i made you some food."

(a/n: lmao the parents left for work btw)

you look towards the plate with a few of your favorite breakfast meals. you grabbed the plate and stuffed your face, "how did you know i like this?"

"don't talk with food in your mouth," he laughed, "and i remember you saying it while we called before."

"oh, alright!" you said finishing up the delicious food, "thanks keiji!"

you placed the empty place plate onto your side table and looked back up at him, "what?"

"nothing, just the first time you used my first name," he said laying down next to you.

"oh, alright," you laid back down. you cuddled up next to akaashi, with your legs tangled in his.

"can we cuddle and watch movies?"

"sure, love." he said, you smiled turning around and putting your computer on.

akaashi sat in a criss cross position with his legs, patting his thighs so you can sit on his lap. you sat on his lap while he wrapped a blanket around both of you.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

it was now 3pm and your eyes have been glued to your computer screen. you didn't even notice akaashi giving you kisses on your head, and hands.

"babe," he said in a slightly whiny voice.

"yes keiji?" you said pausing the anime.

"can we do something else? like actually cuddle?" he asked, "and you didn't even notice me giving you kisses."

"i'm sorry! the episode has a lot of action right now," you said turning around in his lap. "we can cuddle if you want?"