𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➵ 𝟎𝟏𝟐

tuesday9:34am

tuesday
9:34am

it's now the fourth day of training camp. you were now walking to the gym. you didn't get much sleep last night because you were trying to sort out your feelings.

but anyways, you kept walking then a tall figure appeared next to you. "good morning, y/n."

"ah, hi akaash, good morning." you said facing towards him, still walking. "are you okay y/n? you look tired."

"yeah i'm fine, i just didn't get much sleep last night.."

"oh, why's that?"

"ah, i was just up thinking all night." you said, akaashi hummed in response. "well alright, don't push yourself too hard today y/n."

"don't worry about me, i'll be fine," you and akaashi kept walking to the gym and parted your separate ways to your teams.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

the practice matches ended and nekoma did really well like always. the boys still practiced, but you and the two managers from karasuno decided to take this time to head to the baths.

"hey kiyoko," you said walking into the girls bathroom, "i missed you!"

"same, sorry we didn't get to talk much! and this is yachi, our new team manager!" kiyoko smiled.

"h-hello! i'm hitoka yachi, a first year from karasuno!"

"hi yachi! nice to meet you," you said putting a hand on her shoulder, "let's go in the bath's now!"

you all went our separate ways to take off your clothes. you took yours off and then wrapped your towel around your body. kiyoko and yachi were already there, so you quickly joined them sitting down- with the water right above your chest.

"so y/n, how've you been?" kiyoko asked.

"i've been well, managing the team and stuff. how about you?"

"i've been good as well! the boys have been making a good come back, since- y'know, we've been called the 'wingless crows'."

"that's good!" you smiled, "how about you yachi?"

"oh! w-well i've been good! just t-trying to help kiyoko out as much as i can! i don't really have all the v-volleyball information down yet. but i'm trying to learn it as quickly as possible!" yachi smiled.

"that's good!"

"so y/n, have you found a crush yet?" kiyoko laughed.

"well honestly, i was trying to sort out my feelings last night. that's what kept me up. so in conclusion- yeah i do have a crush." you laughed, slightly nervous.

"oo~ who is it?" yachi cooed, "if you don't mind me asking of course! i-i'm sorry!"

"yachi, it's fine, don't worry about it," you said reassuringly, "i'll give you hints and then tell you at the end."

"alright!" they said in sync.

"he's taller than me, a setter, and usually quiet."

"kenma?" yachi asked, you shook your head 'no' in response.

"akaashi?" kiyoko asked.

you gasped, "how'd you get is so fast?"

"a hunch? i've seen the way you look at him. he seems to smile around you a lot to. and he seems closer to you then anyone- except bokuto."

"oh wow, you're really observant." you laughed. "and yeah, it's akaashi."

"aw~" they cooed. "you guys would be a really cute couple!" they said in sync.

you giggled, "thanks, but i don't even know if he feels the same way. imma just give it time, i guess?"

"alright! you do whatever you feel is the best option for you!" kiyoko stated, yachi nodding in agreement.

"alright thanks guys! let's stay in here just 10 more minutes." you said, with a smile spread across your face. yachi and kiyoko agreed.