"The Burrow (2)"

"We accept the love we think we deserve

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
― Stephen Chbosky

'.⋆.✧ ♡

Bill and I apparate to The Burrow. My excitement is over the roof. Seeing the large but dainty house makes me feel right at home. Bill grabs my hand and guides me to the door. When I feel his hand connect to mine I always have this funny feeling in my stomach but I brush it off. He knocks on the door. I hear a woman talking from the other side. Next thing I knew I saw a lady come into the view. She wears an apron with other warm cozy clothes with her fiery red hair. I recognize her as Bill's mom.

"Oh William!" she announced as she hugs him tightly. Bill's face flushes red from embarrassment. "I was wondering when you were coming. I sent you all those letters and howlers and not one back!"

"Sorry mum. Bit busy." Bill replies from his mother's question.

"Oh it's alright." She waves off. "You brought a guest?" She looks over to me. I look at her.

"Oh, sorry I'm Lynx--" I start to say my greeting till I'm interrupted by her hugging. I stood in shock by the sudden affection. I hug her back. She backs away with a huge smile playing on her lips.

"I know who you are already! I can tell by your eyes. You're from the Ives family right?" Bill's mom says to me surprisingly knowing who I am already.

I nodded, " I am. It's nice to meet you Mrs. Weasley."

"You can just call me Molly. Your parents and I we're good friends in school. They left for America I thought you would've followed as well. But that's okay. I would have never met you." she tells me.

"That's true I would have gone but I decided to continue here." I claimed. She smiled and ushered us inside. The inside of the home felt so magical. With its homey atmosphere. I felt at home.

"I'll call down the twins to get your bags dear." Molly informs me she calls them down and they both rush down. Of course being a Weasley their red hair and freckled faces lit up when they saw me.

"Well hello there." one of the twins said to me with a swoonful tone. "I'm Gred and this is Forge." he finishes by jutting his thumb to the other twin. I tilt my head in confusion then look at Bill he mouths 'George and Fred' . I nod my head.

"Well it's nice to meet you Gred and Forge." I continue their little joke to them. They laugh at me and grab my bags. Fred walks over to Bill and whispers something to him. I see Bill's face turn red when he hears what his brother says. He looks over to me and awkwardly laughs as he guides me to the room I'll be staying in. I stayed in their guest room. I was able to meet Ginny, Ron, Percy and Arthur as well. Their brother Charlie sadly wouldn't be coming this summer; he had to stay in Romania. All I can say is that they are a very welcoming family.

'.⋆.✧ ♡

We all sat down in the living room. Nixie trotted around the living room as well, she felt even more at home from the second she set foot in The Burrow. Everyone was doing their own thing. Bill sat down on the floor reading a book I offered him before, I was playing with his hair as I talked to him. The peaceful talking mixed with the fire cackling and smell of delicious food around us. Everything felt peaceful.

"So Lynx you said you are a Magizoologist, right?" I look to see Percy asking about my occupation. I nod and mumble a 'Yes'.

"That seems like a good job. Maybe an Auror would have been better but still good." He tells me. I furrow my eyebrows from his last statement.

"Shove off Percy, you're ruining the silence." Bill argues at his brother Percy rolls his eyes and continues to read The Daily Prophet. I narrow my eyes at the fire. That was until we heard sounds of booms going off. I then noticed that Fred and George weren't in the living room as well. Nixie runs near me and jumps on my lap curling up into a ball from the booming noise.

"Bloody hell!" Ron shouts.

"GEORGE AND FRED WEASLEY! YOU GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME I'LL COME UP THEIR MYSELF!" Molly shouts. George and Fred slowly walk downstairs. I start to laugh as well as others when we see them both covered in black murky dust and their hair blown up spiking up in shape.

"We're just trying to try the new joke products out." Fred says shyly.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT USING THOSE THINGS IN THE HOUSE!" Molly continues to yell at them.

"To not use them in the house." they both say in unison. Pretty freaky how they do that. That must have practiced that.

"AND WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"We used them in the house.."

"EXACTLY! Now go clean up that mess and Ron go help them." Molly orders.

"What!? Why me!" Ron bellowed.

"Do I need to repeat myself!" Molly interjects.

"No." Ron huffs and follows Fred and George up the stairs.

Well this is going to be an interesting summer.