""Everlasting Love (10)"

None of us is as smart as all of us

- Ken Blanchard

(FYI: READ "New Paths (9)" BEFORE THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE WEIRD FORMATTING.)

'.⋆.✧ ♡

The words of the wise Molly Weasley still struck me today. A few more hours till morning will strike. I walked to the backyard. Feeling the soft petals of the sage green grass calmed me. It was nice being in my own company alone looking at the sky. The stars shined throughout.

My breathing slowed down feeling the peace of the night sky. There was still something missing to complete this lovely night sky.

"See our minds think alike huh?" ,the faint deep voice echoing from behind me. I turned around to see Bill not too far from me. I smiled at him warmly. He was the missing piece. He smiled back. I turned around looking back at the sky. I could feel arms wrapping behind me.

Bill whispered softly in my ear "I had a feeling you'd be out here." I laughed quietly.

"Well it was just too beautiful to come out and see the stars," I whispered back. He chuckled. I could feel his warm cheeks trickling mine. All I could do was sigh. Everything was peaceful. Next thing I knew I could no longer feel Bill's hand around my waist. I turned around to see that cheeky smile of his.

I arched my eyebrow "What's going on?"

"Let's dance," He stated out of the blue.

"-Dance? We don't have music."

He sighed "We don't need music." He took my hands. He laid his own on my waist. I placed mine on his shoulders. He swayed our bodies to the non-existent music. I laughed quietly herring him hum a song. He twirled me.

Nothing but ecstasy filled my veins. Our dancing started to slow down with me laying my head on his chest. I could hear his faint heartbeat. Everything felt like slow motion. The stars played around us. The slight gleam was ethereal.

I could feel Bill's breathing hitch. I raised my head slowly meeting his eyes. I could see the mix of emotions in his eyes.

Then it happened.

Bill's eyes closed, leaning his forehead forward to mine. His minty breath filled my senses. His lips connected to mine softly. It was like at command the wind started to pick up. My mind went haywire. I kissed him back. Our lips caressing each other like it was the last thing we ever wanted with each other. I gave in to the kiss and brought my body closer to his. I could feel him smirk in the kiss. 

We separated apart to catch our breaths. My eyes opened, seeing his eyes brought me peace. His lips twitched to a smile.

"I've waited years to do that..." He whispered to me, still panting from our kiss.

I took in his scent once more.

Chocolate, Mint, and Rain

My eyes still bore onto his. I was looking for the plague, the darkness... It wasn't there. None of it was there. It was whole, peaceful, loving.

"It's an Everlasting Love."

Bill and Lynx finally kissed! I have been waiting ages for this to happen! But this also means Everlasting Love will be coming to an end after the last chapter which will be "Epilogue". Thank you all so much for reading my book! I honestly never would of thought that anyone would even read it. Thank you so much and have lovely day!

-Mika💘