"Memories (4)"

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
Maya Angelou

'.⋆.✧ ♡

Bill's POV

Hogwarts Year 1

Got stuck with more Potions work from Snape. What a joke. All I did was correct him about the Boil Cure Potion then he tells me "An insolent Gryffindor shouldn't be talking to his Professor that way Weasley. 20 points from Gryffindor and I will be giving you more work on the homework we are receiving this week." I'm currently walking to the library to get this stupid Potions work done. I stop when I come near the door of the Astronomy Tower. I push open the door to see a girl with curly brown hair and a Ravenclaw uniform on. She turns around. Her brown eyes stare back at me. I don't know if it's just me but I swore at that moment I was staring at the most beautiful girl in the world.

She tilts her head at me and furrows her eyebrows, "Oh, do you need this room. I can leave if you want." Her voice was soft and angelic. My face turns red and I shake my head.

"N-no your fine I just need to u-um finish Potions work." I stuttered to the pretty Ravenclaw girl. She nods her head and continues to look at the stars.

"Um what are you looking at?" I question her.

"The stars. Aren't they so pretty? My parents named me after a constellation. My name's Lynx by the way. Judging by your red hair, your Bill Weasley, right." She replies to my question. I take too long to answer still looking at her face in adoration.

"Oh y-yeah I'm Bill. You have a pretty name." I proclaim to her.

"Thank you. I like yours as well."

"Well Bill it was very nice to meet you. I have to go sadly. I want to go to bed now." she tells me. She brings her hand out. I shake her hand. You know those times when you meet someone and you feel in love. That's how I feel right now. And it feels pretty cool.

Lynx's POV

Hogwarts Year 3

"Why is it so cold for our first time going to Hogsmeade?" I groan in annoyance. Bill rolled his eyes at my bitterness.

"I told you to layer up more." he reminds me. I stick out my tongue at him; he narrows his eyes at me and does the same.

"Fine. You're right, can we at least go to Honeydukes first." I asked Bill. He nodded and grabbed my hand to guide us to Honeydukes. Hogsmeade was absolutely beautiful. The snow caressing our faces. The sound of laughter and immense chatter made everything so divine. Bill opened the knob of the mint green door. We walked inside seeing the brightly colored shelves of candy from Chocolate Frogs, Jelly Slugs, and even more delicious treats.

"This is amazing! Ever since mum got me more gallons I was waiting for this moment to get more Chocolate Frog Cards to my collection. Still owe Ron Dumbledore's card." Bill tells me he grabs some Chocolate Frogs from the shelf. I do the same.

"I hope they still have those Exploding Bon Bons. Those were delicious when I got them off the Hogwarts Express." I said. Bill was still concentrating on the candies from above him. I shake my head in amusement seeing his adoration of the Magical candies. After a while we found ourselves in Three Broomsticks chatting in a lively full room with other Hogwarts students enjoying themselves and drinking butterbeer. I honestly can't wait to do this again with Bill.

Bill's POV

Hogwarts Year 5

"Why did O.W.L. Exams have to be so hard!" I groan in frustration. Lynx and I we're in the library studying for O.W.L. She's been reading all day. And me, I just procrastinate.

"Well, if you have done what I've been doing all day maybe you wouldn't be saying that." she claimed. I roll my eyes.

"Well you're a Ravenclaw it's in your blood to be good at tests." I state. She ignores me and continues reading.

"We could go to the kitchens and study there if that will help." she offers. My face lit up. The thought of food would probably help me to study. She took my smiling face as an answer and gathered up her things. I gathered my stuff as well and we walked to the kitchens. We came upon the painting. Lynx tickled the Pear, it giggled and let us in. The painting opening we were greeted by dozens of house elves.

"Oh, hello Lynx Ives so nice to you again and Bill Weasley." one of the house elves said. We greeted them back and sat down at the table.

"What would you all like?" Ditzy the Elf asked us.

"I would just have butterbeer." Lynx replied.

"I'll have the same and a sandwich." I said as well. Ditzy nodded and walked away. I turned back to see Lynx reading. Ever since I met her she has always been so beautiful. With her gleaming brown eyes. Her curly black hair. Her fair soft --. Okay maybe I should stop, I know it sounds weird, but overall I really mean to say that she is the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

Author's Note:

I was waiting to post for awhile. I wanted to put a backstory to Lynx's and Bill's relationship when they we're at school. I'll be making another but the memories will be more sadder and deeper though. Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to give feedback!