Chapter 1

Damn Johnny was cute. His blonde hair, cute smile and super muscly body. I mean who woul-
My dream got interrupted by my mom.
"Y/N wake up. The bus will be here soon" She shouted. She had 4 children in total including me. She was pretty busy and would lose her temper easily so if she asks you to do something, you do it, no questions asked. My dad on the other hand didn't have a job and often sat in-front of the tv with a beer, calling my mother to get him food whenever he was hungry.
I knew it annoyed her but she never said anything because he would sometimes help with the kids (also meaning he just sat and watch tv with them while my mom had a nap)

I got up and got dressed, brushed my hair hand put on some makeup. I hadn't worn makeup a lot before but I recently did because Johnny Lawrence recently moved to my town so goes to my school. He's super cute in case you didn't know. I would often dream about him which is kinda very weird to think about but just makes me like him more. I would blush anytime I caught eyes with him. It gave me crazy butterflies in my stomach.

I had never really had boyfriends. Well I went out with this one boy called Gubert. He was super sweet and kind but then I found out he collected spiders which was my biggest fear so I said "Bye Felica" and that was him gone. I never really counted him as a boyfriend because it only lasted 2 weeks and we never really spoke.

Authors note - Hope you enjoyed chapter 1. I know it's short but I just wanted to test the waters and see how this goes! I'm writing more soon which should be out shortly. I'm trying to make my stories kinda funny, serious, a little bit romantic (let me know if you would like smut) so I hope you enjoy❤️