Chapter 3

We got off the bus at school and went our separate ways. He went to his friends I went to mine.

"Y/N look Johnny is looking at you" said Y/F/N (your friends name)
You turned around and Y/F/N wasnt wrong, Johnny was looking at me. What made matters better was that Johnny winked at me. One of his friends noticed and started laughing and making kissy noises. I wasn't sure who his friends were as I barely even knew Johnny.

Suddenly Johnny came over to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was a long kiss and I have to admit I loved it. He grabbed my butt which made me moan quietly which made Johnny smirk mid kiss. As soon as I remembered we were at school, in front of everyone making out, I stopped. I was about to go back to my friends when I saw the principal, Ms Atkins stood there with her arms crossed. She did not look happy.

Ms Y/L/N, Mr Lawrence come with me.

We followed her to the detention room. It was old, paint was falling off the walls, and there was a terrible musty smell in the air.
We both took a seat and Ms Atkins left us in there on our own.

"We should try and sneak around the school like they did in the breakfast club" I said. The breakfast club was my favourite movie of all time.

"Ugh I hate that movie. I like action kinda movies, like ones where two kids are fighting and one does an illegal crane kick and almost knocks the other one out yet still ends up the best karate kid ever" Johnny said

I just laughed as I knew Johnny loved karate as he had the local karate dojo crest on his jacket. I had never been interested in karate but I used to go to "Serpant Sam" to watch others do karate instead.

Me and Johnny were making out again when we heard the key twisting in the door. *Crap it's Ms Atkins*
I quickly sat back in my seat and turned to Johnny and gave a sigh of relief when I realised that Johnny had lipgloss on his face from me. I pointed to his lips and motioned in a way to make it look like I was wiping my own lips so he would do it too but he didn't understand. It was too late now anyway so we just had to sit there but luckily Ms Atkins didn't notice. Another things Ms Atkins didn't notice was the piece of toilet paper stuck to her shoe.
Me and Johnny boy let out a little giggle which really annoyed Ms Atkins so we quickly shut up when she gave us that dirty look.

We managed to get out of detention at about 4 pm so we went to his house and hung out for a bit. We got popcorn as we decided to watch a movie but we made sure to do our homework first. We started watching some movies until I fell asleep in Johnny's arms....