Chapter 5: Magic Duel

It was currently the evening as dusk was approaching in Canterlot. A stallion is then see walking by along with a mare as they both approach to join a crowd that was gathered around a stage with a ton of lights and had red curtains around. Everypony was chattering on what all of this was as it made them very concerned on what performance somepony was about to give. Two high class ponies that were none other than Jet Set and Upper Crust then decide to join the crowd as they had as very skeptical faces.

Upper Crust: Who in Equestria has the right to make a stage performance so abruptly in all of Canterlot?

Jet Set: I don't know dear. Let's just hope that whoever is gutsy enough to attract this much attention doesn't waste any of our time.

Upper Crust: I concur. However, from the looks and perspective of how much detail they put into this stage. I'm betting that we'll expect nothing less.

Jet Set: Let us hope so.

???: Attention, all of Canterlot! Thank you for giving me some of your wonderful attention!

All of the ponies in the crowd immediately put their attention to the stage as the pony who spoke was about to start their show. Spotlights came on as they made their direction to the center of the stage. Small fireworks that were cerulean then went off as the audience were in awe by such an entrance.

Jet Set: My, what an excellent and bold introduction.

Upper Crust: This may live up to our expectations after all.

???: Come one, come all! You all are about witness the greatest magic show that all of Canterlot will be speaking about for days!

The crowd let out and "Oooooo" as that whoever just spoke may be some magician that's giving a performance.

???: Watch in complete astonishment as you all witness the Great. . .

The curtains then start to roll up as everypony was getting excited for what was to be revealed in the next minute.

???: . . .and Powerful. . .

When the curtains roll up to the top of the stage, a shadowy figure is then seen as they slowly walk up to the front of the stage to reveal herself to everypony. The spotlights then shine down at the figure as the pony who was there could be clearly seen now and everypony in the audience gasped at who it was.

The pony that revealed herself for all of Canterlot to see was none other than the Great and Powerful. . .

???: Trixie!!

More small fireworks then went off as Trixie Lulamoon just revealed herself in her magic outfit for the entire audience to witness her amazing entrance.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

However, instead of applause everypony just simply just stared at Trixie with confusion. Trixie just had a beaming smile which over time turned into a sheepish one as she was expecting some kind of applause to take place

Upper Crust: Have I seen this mare somewhere before? She looks peculiar.

Jet Set: Yes, you're right. And while see may have wooed us with some dazzling entrance, her outfit is nothing that I expected at all here in Canterlot.

Trixie heard that as she quickly grew a shocked look that two ponies just straight up judged her.

Upper Crust: Wasn't she in. . . Ponyville once from what I heard? Something about causing a major rampage across the town.