Chapter 10: Magical Mystery Cure

The beautiful town of Ponyville. Known to be the most peaceful town in all of Equestria, birds chirp as they fly past clouds, the sun shimmers down onto all of Ponyville and the glitters of the sky shine down on the Golden Oak Library as we see the leader of the Mane 7 come out of their window and it was none other than the studious Twilight Sparkle as she starts a beautiful song and dance number on this nice day.

Twilight Sparkle: ♪ Morning in Ponyville shimmers ♪

Inside the bedroom, she trots by the sleeping Spike's basket and levitates his blanket away.

♪ Morning in Ponyville shines ♪

Spike snaps awake, then lets his head flop onto the pillow. Outside, Twilight magically opens the front door, steps out, and closes it. She trots down peacefully and happily across Ponyville.

♪ And I know for absolute certain ♪

♪ That everything is certainly fine ♪

As the morning sun shines, Twilight goes across Ponvyille passes several ponies to then hop on a fountain and come across Mayor Mare.

♪ There's the Mayor en route to her office ♪

She then trots past a stallion hauling a couch on a cart, then the Quills and Sofas shop.

♪ There's the sofa clerk selling some quills ♪

Davenport: Morning, kid!

Twilight then reaches the restaurants in Ponyville.

Twilight Sparkle: ♪ My Ponyville is so gentle and still ♪

She then notices a mare, a stallion, and a waiter stallion over at a table and rushes over to them.

♪ Can things ever go wrong? ♪

♪ I don't think that they will ♪

Jumping onto the table, she does an impromptu flamenco dance and gets the waiter to do likewise, pleasing the out-of-towners greatly. The waiter and the stallion lower her to the ground and Twilight then trots blissfully and others start to fall in as Pegasi arc overhead her.

♪ Morning in Ponyville shimmers ♪

♪ Morning in Ponyville shines ♪

♪ And I know for absolute certain ♪

♪ That everything is certainly- ♪

???: ♪ Fine! ♪

Twilight got surprised of somepony finishing her song and she looks all around for the pony responsible for it.

Twilight Sparkle: Huh? Who said that?

???: *whistles*

Twilight looks to where the whistle came from and she instantly got a smile on her face when she sees that it was none other than (Y/N) who was on a roof and he also starts a song and dance number.