Your Touch changed Me 👩‍❤️‍👨 Part :- 4

Your Touch changed me 💗💖💘

****// Part : 4 // ***

Sanskar feels a unbearable pain in his heart to see swara like this..

Sanskar in mind :- God what you did??

You snatched the ability of her talking.. How much talkative she is 😔 always her face is glossing by her sweet smile but You made her a lifeless body.. That day she ate my head by her nonstop talks,,  I never thought that the bubbly Girl will be lay like this 😔 😔

Sanskar remembers the moments when he was taking swara to her house..

****Flashback ***

Swara :- Thank you sir.. you save my life 😔 if you don't reach at that time then 😔 😔
What was Today's date?? They locked me in a Darkroom,, I can't understand..

Sanskar said the Date and swara surprised to hear the Date..

Swara : what??? Durgapuja finished ?? 😑😑😑you known how many plans we had for Durgapuja..
i sure swati cried for me alot in this Days....
let's Drive fast...we have to go as soon as possible...

Sanskar :-  we will go surely but first you need treatment.. so,, We will go first in The Hospital..

Swara cried out : Hospital 😣 Doctor..injection ... Noooooooooooooooo
I don't go.....

Sanskar  laughs to hear her words..

Sanskar : so..you afraid about injection😂 I shall surely tell to The Doctor to push you injection😛

Swara : How cruel you are 😣😡 you are seeing afraid a little child 😤😤

Sanskar :😂😂😂😂So..this little child get afraid 😛😛😛

Swara  : when i shall big , i shall be a Doctor and i shall push you  large injection...
See.... itna....bara..(Swara sees her the size of injection...)

Sanskar laughs loudly...

Suddenly. ..sanskar realizes Today for this girl only he laughs so much.. in his life he never laugh so much like this.. This girl is too much crazy he says in his mind...

Sanskar asks : - so..your aim is to be a Doctor...
wow 😊😊

Swara  : yeah.. but don't know it will be possible or not...

Swara starts to tell about his father's decision ,,How much he against of her Dream but she fights against her father...
Swara says you know my sis want to be a Police like you
but i said her not to be police because Police has no heart..

Sanskar : What ???? what you think I have no heart..

Swara : i thought you are different but you also same 😕 you are taking this little girl to push injection...

Sanskar smiles...😂😂😂

Swara continues her non stop talking...(Babak.. bakbak... bla.. bla.. Sanskar in mind : Today.. This Girl will eat my head totally.. But he can't able to stop her as somewhere his mind also enjoying her nonstop Radio....)

Sanskar : We reach in the Hospital.. Now stop your Radio 😂😂😂

Swara  :  oh.. Noooooooooooooooo..😕Injection..

Sanskar laughs.. I shall tell Doctor to give you injection 😛😛
Swara :- Bad Police man 😤😤😤😤😤😤😣
*******After completed  Swara 's Treatment****

They came back to the car...

Sanskar : Now..say thanks to me.. The Doctor only bandaged your head,, did not give you injection as i told him😜

Swara   :- But Thanks to That Doctor not you 😝😝😝
Sanskar : Huh...This is not fair 😒

**********Sanskar starts the Car towards Swara's House***

Swara 's is glowing like Sunshine with the happiness to return home..

******But after return home all happiness of Swara's face,,turns into Teardrops****

Tears rolls down from sanskar 's eyes ...
He comes back towards the glass of cabin and sees ward boys are taking out Swara from the operation Theater..

*****in the Police Head quarter***

All polices gathered and discusses about Sanskar..
Ramcharan enters into the Police Headquarter and shocked to see the environment..
Ramcharan :- What happened ?? what are you all gossiping to gathered like ant???

One police constable : Sanskar..!! sir did not come still now.. He never comes late..
Ramcharan chuckles in his mind to hear this..

Ramcharan :(in mind) Sir falls in love and when a Bachelor man falls in love ,, he forget about time 😂 The rules of his life totally changes like me😝 Now my Royal Bengal Tiger sir will be Jaru ki gulam 😝😝😝😝😝😝

***************************
In Maheshwari House***
Annapurna is getting tension for Sanskar...
Annapurna : uff.....This guy make me mad one day ..
Where he went suddenly did not need to inform me 😧😧
Here I'm dying in tension but he doesn't Care for me 😰
Today he will back , i shall not talk with him ....

******This time The Door Bell Rings****
Annapurna : Chandu kaka go and see who came 😒

chandu goes and become shocked to see...
Chandu :- Sanskar Babu (Surprisingly shouted)

Annapurna looks to the Door and she also shocked 😱😱😱😱😱

Annapurna : Sanskar..!!!!

Sanskar enters into the house to hold Swara in his Arm..

Sanskar goes towards his room..

Annapurna also goes behind him..

Sanskar lays down swara in the Bed..

Annapurna : Who is she ???

Sanskar : isssh|| maa!!Don't make noise.. she is sleeping..
Sanskar creased Swara's forehead and covers her blanket.

Annapurna shocked to see Sanskar's care for her ...
in mind) The guy who flew away to see girl ,who irritate to hear about marriage ,, now he is caring a girl so much..what i am seeing ??? can i am seeing right ????
To cover Swara.. Sanskar takes Annapurna outside of the Room.

Annapurna : Now.. say me what is this??? who is she ???

Sanskar : She is Swara..

This time Sanskar's Mobile Rings..

and the call from Sanskar's Office..

Maa..!! i tell you about her later..
But please take Care her. she is my responsibility now.. She is not well..she is in coma.. i shall return from my duty as soon as possible ,,Still then you take Care of her..

To say this Sanskar rushed...

Annapurna damn surprised to see sanskar's Behaviour is totally changed...
Annapurna enters into the Room and looks towards the Bed where Swara is sleeping...

Annapurna :- who are you ?? what is your relation with Sanskar ??? why Sanskar said you are his responsibility ???? i have to know the all answers of these question...

You can't stay here.. Next week Duragaprasad will be return ...He can't allow a unknown person in this house ,,moreover you are a unmarried Girl..!!!!

Uff.. I am getting tension to think about.. Let's Sanskar return..I Shall tell him to get back you from where he took you... ..!!!!

****** Part : 4 is Ending here***

Precap :- What will Sanskar do to hear Annapurna's Decision???
How Sanskar will protect Swara to go against Annapurna ???