Your Touch Changed Me 👩‍❤️‍👨 Part :- 7

Your Touch Changed Me 💗💘

*** Part : 7 ***

~~~Swara starts to walk like a life less Body... She don't know where she will go~~

^^In The Police Station...

Sanskar is seeing a file to sit on his Chair but his mind is very worried to think about Swara 😩

This time Ramcharan enters his Cabin with a bright smile of happiness...

"Aaj Raat ko party meri taraf se "
to sing this he starts to Dance...

Sanskar feels irritate.

Sanskar : Hey..!! you...stop your Dance like monkey 😠

Here I'm in Tension and this idiot came to increase my headache 😡

Ramcharan : mela cute Royal Bengal Tiger Sir ji....😊😊 Don't angry upon this little innocent soul.. Aaj ye masum baccha bahut khush hai ☺

Sanskar : what happened ?? For what you starts dance like monkey in joy ??

😕😕😕
Ramcharan : 😊😊 That Good news is ****is ***

Sanskar : Arey... Directly say idiot 😡

Ramcharan : ohho...Sir...It's very good News ,, so, the announcement will be special..

Sanskar : Awe...😬😬 I have no time for waste... say fast...

Ramcharan : Sir..!! why you have no time 😮  are your all time booked for our would be Babhiji 😉😂😅
???

Sanskar hides his laugh and pretend to be angry 😡😡

Ramcharan : Aww... Sir ...Don't look at me like this 😟 I don't want to die so early...

Now..let's hear the Good NeWS 😊 and That News is my Hitler wife went for her mayka (her parents house ) so...this week I shall freely fly in this blue sky 😊😊

Sanskar : Hahaha 😂😂Don't fly so much ...fly in limit.. otherwise i shall complain to Bhabhi

Ramcharan : Sir...!! is mausum bacche ki khushi par vang mat dalo ...ish tarah se Darao maat..😩😩😩

^^This time a phone call comes..

Sanskar receive the call..

Sanskar : Hello..!! Sanskar Maheshwari is speaking..

//From the crime Branch,Headquarter Mr. Basu is saying : Mr. Maheshwari..!! our Department Handed over a case to you about The Kidnapping and smuggling of Girls,, How your mission is processing ??

Sanskar : Sir..!! we arrested some Smuggler but they are only spoon,, I'm trying my best  to find out the Head of this web ... it's take some time Sir as this web is not spread only in Kolkata,,it's spread in all India ,,moreover this smuggling web is working in abroad too.
.
Mr. Basu : Day by Days it's increasing... it's the one of the biggest problem in India Now..The Human welfare Committee is pressurizing our Department everyday about this..

^^^ Sanskar returns home with headache and heavy work pressure..

Sanskar enters into the house and sees Annapurna is watching Tv serial to sit on the sofa with relax...

Not to disturb her Sanskar goes to his room and shocked to see that Swara is not present in the room..

"Swara" to say this loudly Sanskar comes out from his room.. But he didn't get any response.. Sanskar comes to Annapurna..
Sanskar :Maa... where is Swara ??

Annapurna : why you came to ask me ?? I don't know about her..

Sanskar : Swara....(more loudly )

Sanskar cried out to say this ..

Chandu (the servant) : Sanskar Babu...!! Don't call her like this...She is not present in this house to hear your Call..
She leave this house..

To hear this Sanskar feels thousands thunder falls in his head

Sanskar looks at Annapurna..😥

Sanskar : What you said her that she went ?? Maa...!! i told you thousands time that please 🙏you don't insult her..
Now...where i shall search you swara ??

Sanskar goes out from the house and starts to drive his Car so fast..

Sanskar : Swara...!! please come back 😫 in this Black dreadful night how i shall search you...

Where are you ??

The streets are full of Dogs (Bad people)😓 how you will save yourself....Please God save her...

It's almost 1 hour.. Sanskar is driving on the Streets but can't find out  Swara..
Sanskar :Damn 😩 where i shall search you ??
Swara...!! for which your life spoiled...

Tonight i shall finish everything...

Sanskar starts to drive so fast and goes to the old factories storage,,Slam where the underworld black businesses are running...

All the anger of the world enters in the body of Sanskar and like a superhero,, he Starts to beat the rowdies and goons...

~~In the Morning he returns home with the symbol of many hurting spot in his body and his shirt tears out to beat the goons...

Annapurna and Chandu shocked to see the condition of Sanskar..

Sanskar : Chandu Kaka!! is Swara came back ??
Chandu nodes his head..

Sanskar laughs 😫😫

Sanskar : I forgot 😔 How she will come back when you threw out her from this house...
Maa... why you did this ??

I am dying every moment to lost her 😫  When in this Big house has no place for Swara ,,She forced to leave this house ,,then I am also leaving this House...

Annapurna : Sanskar...!!

"Why you will leave this house my Dear Son" to say this Durgaprasad enters into the house..
Annapurna Shocked to see Durgaprasad..

Annapurna : you...Suddenly arrive ??

Durgaprasad : Why you get shocked to see me ?? Are you all not happy to see me ??
By the way...what is this ?? what happened with my son ??

I heard you were saying a name of the girl "Swara "for whom youare going to leave this house ...

are you love Swara ?? Then i shall give your marriage with Swara...

Annapurna :What ?? But...
Hear...
Sanskar shocked to hear Durgaprasad's words..
Durgaprasad : what" But "Annapurna ??
Sanskar you take Swara... I will give your Marriage in a grand way with Swara 😊😊 after all my only one Son's Marriage...
Sanskar And Annapurna shockingly looks at Durgaprasad...

******Precap : - what will be happen??
Is Sanskar get back Swara??
~~~~~~~||~~