Your Touch changed Me 👩‍❤️‍👨 Part :- 5

Your Touched changed me 💘💘

**** Part : 5 ****

**************
Annapurna feels headache 😠😠 to think about the Girl Swara...

She half laying in the Sofa and waits for Sanskar....

The Clock Signs the time... it's 11.30  p.m Night Now....

Suddenly the Door Bell rings...

Annapurna gets up and goes to open the Door..

Don't waste a minute sanskar get into in the house in hurry and runs towards The Room where Swara is...

Annapurna gets shocked to see Sanskar 's behavior..😱😱😱😱

Annapurna also goes behind him to see his next activity..

Annapurna gets more shocked to enter into the Room...

She sees Sanskar is creasing her hairs,,She feels Sanskar is going to kiss in her forehead affectionately..

Annapurna cried out : Sanskar !! what are you going to do ???
😒😒😒
Sanskar gets  surprised to hear Annapurna 's word..He comes back to reality..

Sanskar : Maa...!! you...!! I shall go to you to ask; yourself you came here it's well...
Maa..!!  was She awake ?? was she open her eyes ?? Was she tell ?? was she eat food ?? Did you gave her medicine ???

Annapurna feels frustrated to hear  Sanskar's Question... She feels angry... She shouted...:: I'm not her care taker 😡😡

Sanskar :- I requested you to take Care of her but you 😐😐😑

Annapurna in mind thinks that in anger she don't feel to come in the room and take of  Swara..But she hides it and feels angry to see Sanskar is  too much Care about Swara....

Annapurna : Sanskar !! is she has no family else ?????Why you have so much responsibility about her ???

Sanskar : Maa...she is my responsibility ...

Annapurna : What?????

😡😡😡😡what are you saying ??

I again and again said you to do marry but that's not mean you can take a patient as your wife and become her nurse or caretaker 😕😕

Sanskar : Maa...!!!

Sanskar holds the hand of Annapurna and takes away her from the Room...

Sanskar : You want to know about her...you want to know why she is my responsibility then let's listen...

Sanskar starts to tell About Swara in Details ******************
Annapurna 's eyes starts to wide more in shock to know about Swara...

Annapurna :- Sanskar !! when her own father refused her to take back in his house then why  you???
Why you took that 👉 abused Girl 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sanskar : Maa....!! you are  also saying this i can't expect that...

Annapurna : You are not in sense now so you can't understand about the reality...
what society will tell ??

Sanskar : I can't think about society😏😏😏
Annapurna : But it matters to me and the Status of your Father..😓😓 leave her...

Sanskar : if she leave i also have to  leave this house...

Annapurna : Sanskar !!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sanskar goes from there and Annapurna thuds on the Sofa...