Your Touch Changed Me 👩‍❤️‍👨 Part :- 9

Your Touch Changed me 💘

|| Part : 9 ||

In the Mandap...(The place of Swasan 's Marriage ceremony..

Sanskar is totally shocked and his mind is blocked to hear that Swara is not in her room..

Annapurna : Bhag gayi woh chori 😡😡😡 Sali 😡 escaped 😡 to insulted my son in front of the Society like this 😡

Pallavi : I can't believe that Swara escaped... She has no reason for escape or she has no place to go.. I think my siso is in Danger...

Sanskar..!! please Save her..

Sanskar : where are you Swara ??😭 Oh,, God why you are playing like this 😥😥 To cross how many difficulties I got back her again..Again you snatched my love 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ramcharan : Be strong.. if you be weak like this then how you will find out Swara ??

Sanskar cries out more to hug Ramcharan 😭😭😭

After some minutes.. Something strike in Sanskar 's mind..

Sanskar looks at Annapurna..

Sanskar : Maa 😒 are you behind the reason of Swara 's missing ??

Annapurna surprisingly looks at Sanskar..

Sanskar : Maa.. i thought you really changed but my thought was wrong.. Now I can understand why you and Papa was ready for this Marriage so easily...

Oh...shit..😥😥 why i blindly trust of you😭😭

Maa... please 🙏 God shake you please tell where is Swara ???

Meri kasam... for me you tell if you don't want to see my face of Death 😞😞

Annapurna : Sanskar..😥 Beta !! what are you saying ?? Don't say this, you are my heart my son..
(Annapurna wipes her tears to say this ) It's True that i don't want your marriage with that Girl but I Really don't know where she is 😩

Sanskar gives a fake smile and claps 👏 and says to Annapurna "Really... Maa !! you are a great actress 😢😢 How easily i melt in your fake tears and believed on you..

Ramcharan let's go... I have to find out Swara in anyhow ,,any cost,, until my last breath, no one can harm my Swara..

// Sanskar starts to drive the Car..
He feels something bad will be happening... He feels he can hear the sound of Swara who is crying for his help..

|| In the Dark room,,
Swara is crying to say "Sanskar"
and Durga prasad laughs..

Swara : I respect you as my father..

please..🙏🙏 leave me.. for God shake...

But the monster Durga prasad doesn't show her any mercy or sympathy.. He turns the hooks of The upper part blouse of lahenga and it's tear from the back side..

And the Monster Dp laughs in a devil tone in his sucess..

Swara feels helpless... She cries out loudly and request him again : uncle ji...I'm like your Daughter,, please leave me 😭😭😭 I accepted Sanskar as my husband without him no one can touch me..please leave me... i promise to you that i will die and will not come back in Sanskar 's life 😭😭😭

Durga prasad : First,, you have to satisfy me ☺☺ then i will do arrangement for your Death in every night...😂😂😂 you are talking to much 😡😡😡 if you disturb me again then you are ready to bear more pain 😡😡😡

Swara tries to get up but the heavy body of Dp over her can't get her chance to escape from the monster 's embrace..

Swara tries to escape to gather the all strength of her body and pushes him away from her but she again failed in front of his heavy weight..

Durga prasad laughs to see her failure...

He about to open her Top ,, this time Swara can't bear his torture more,, she starts to bite in his hand .. Durga prasad cried out in pain..awww ..!!

in this chance,, Swara gets a chance to get up from the bed..
But Dp holds his leg and her half body falls down on the floor and one leg in the hand of Dp..
Swara tries to kick and she became successful to free her leg..

Swara runs to the Door but the Door is locked..

Behind her Durga prasad laughs..

DP : 😅😅 you can't escape from me   so easily..

Now .. you will see more furious look of mine..
DP comes to Swara and holds her hair in his feast and  Start to hit her head on the Door..
Blood  comes out from her head but Swara doesn't care in that,, She only thinks that how she will escape from this Devil..

Suddenly she see a iron rod in the door.. She tries to open this and fortunately it's comes out..

Swara cries out in anger and looks back to MonsterDurga prasad  with the iron rod in her hand like the Goddess Maa Durga and not to waste a moment.. She hits on his forehead..

Durga prasad falls down on the floor in pain..

Swara goes to the bed and takes on her veil and tries to wrap in her body..She cries to look at herself as her blouse (Top) of Lahenga totally tear.. Now she feels afraid to think how She will goes out like this..

But she tries to hide this shame..She thinks to run out from here..

She starts to broke the door..

To see this ,, Dp again holds her feet..
She again hit him...

At last the Door lock opens...

Durga prasad shouted ..
Swara more shocked to come out from the room..
Out of the room about Fifty men is standing and they all looks at Swara with their lust..Swara tries to cover her by the veil..
Swara : Don't come infront me.. Swara sees the iron rod to them and tries to run but the Fifty Men run behind him..
it's impossible for Swara to run as she is so tried and continuously blood is coming out from her forehead..

She throws the iron rod and tries to hide herself in the bushes of the outside area from that place..

To stop her breath she hides some minutes and those men can't find out her..
After some minutes she tries to run but those man saw her and chases her...
Swara tries to run fast but her body can't allow.. She feels dizzy and about to fall.. Swara cries out..God..!! please help me 😭 i can't able to run..

Awww...!! she sees dark all side and knees down on the road..

This time In the Road ..
Swara sees the car of Sanskar is coming from the opposite direction..

Swara feels ray of Help..

Swara tries to wake up but she can't able..
She cried out...Saannnnnskar !!

Sanskar shocked to see Swara like this..
Sanskar gets down from the Car and shocked to see Swara like that..
Behind Swara about fifty men is standing...
To see Sanskar ,, they runs away..
Sanskar cried out to see the condition of Swara..
Swaaaaraaa 😭😭😭

He holds her in his embrace..

Swara was in semiconscious stage.. To see sanskar,, she feels relief and she faints..

Sanskar opens his jacket part from his sherwani and covers Swara...

Sanskar lay down Swara in his lap on the behind seat of the Car..

Ramcharan Starts the Car..

Sanskar (in mind ) To hold the hand of Swara) Swara !! i promise you that who is /are responsible for this condition of your,, i can't forgive him/them.. He / They will punish by me...

|| precap :- what will Sanskar 's Reaction when he get to know that His Father Durga prasad is responsible for this condition of Swara ||