Your Touch Changed Me 👩‍❤️‍👨 Part :- 10

Your Touch changed me 💘💘

Part : 10

**** Sanskar takes swara in his arm and gets down from the car..

He rushes towards the Door of Hospital...

Sanskar cried out : Doctor 😭😭 please ..!! Save my Swara😭😭

Doctor comes and checks Swara and Admits her in the hospital..

In the Bed ,, Swara is laying like a lifeless body ,, Sanskar cries to see her like this 😥

The Nurse takes out him from the Cabin forcefully...

Sanskar helplessly tries to See his love by the window of the Cabin..

The Doctor bandaged her head and starts the Blood and Glucose transformation in her Body...

Sanskar like a helpless man seeing these from the window..

Suddenly the Nurse comes out..

Sanskar : Sister...!! is she will be fine ?? Say to Doctor to give my heart back 😭😭😭
Ramcharan holds Sanskar..

Ramcharan : Compose yourself Sir..!! Be strong..
Sanskar : what strong Ramcharan ??😓 She snatched my all strength 😥😥

Nurse : Sir..!! i can understand your pain.. we are trying our best..Don't worry she will be well ..

Take this Prescription ,, brings these medicine from our Medical store which is in the Ground Floor..

To give the Prescription,, The Nurse Goes..

Ramcharan : you sit here.. I'm going to take these medicine..

Sanskar : No.. I can't sit here helplessly.. This only thing which i can do ,, So..i want to do this..

You stay here...

After some time Sanskar comes back with the Medicines...

****Doctor comes out from the Cabin after her Treatment **

Sanskar : Doctor...!! How she is ??

Doctor : See.. Sir..!! This is totally a sensitive, a police case matter as you are a police ,, so, I admitted her in this Hospital , otherwise we have to infrom police as you know it is the case of R***

Sanskar : please 🙏 Don't say this word😭 i can't bear this word for Swara..

Doctor : Last time... you took her in this Hospital and took back her to say she is your responsibility then How this accident happened 😱 ???

Sanskar : I can't give her protect Doctor 😭😭😭 it's my fault...

Doctor : Sir...!! we are trying our best but her condition is going towards very worse as she physically and mentally harassment too..

Sanskar : Doctor...!! please.. save her..

Doctor : Sir.. we are trying,, Before 24 hours i can't give him warranty about her cure..
To say this Doctor goes..

Sanskar cries to look towards Swara 😭😭😭
This time Durga prasad enters in the Hospital..
Ramcharan and Sanskar surprised to see him...
Durgaprasad : (starts to do act ) oh...my Dear Son (comes and hugs Sanskar ) 😭😭😭 what thunder came on us ??😓😓

some hours before how much we were happy about your Marriage but Suddenly everything collapsed 😭😭😭

Suddenly In the mind of Sanskar cames that when swara was missing in the house and everyone was busy to search her that time Durgaprasad was absent.. where he was ?? This question strikes in his mind...