gunshots

That night, I couldn't sleep. A certain someone couldn't leave my mind and thoughts alone. I was playing that evening over and over again in my head. How everyone reacted to him just casually walking by, not even close to where we were. How people talked about him, as if he is the most beautiful yet most feared and bad person in the world. He had a dark background but what exactly was that, no one could answer me.

I was killing myself with overthinking this much, I always did this but with myself. Never did I experience someone that took so much of my thoughts in. He was all I could think about this evening. Maybe because I didn't want to believe someone so beautiful could be so ugly inside.

Suddenly a crack behind my door, kept me even more awoke. It was probably my dad, he liked staying up untill late even though so much time has passed it felt like morning. The sky was filled with stars, I kep concentrating on those stars, trying to think about anything but the weird sound. But I couldn't. I had a very suspicious feeling about it.

We had the best and most developed security system with camera, locks and passwords everywhere. No one could get in or out of the house without getting seen. There was no way someone had managed to break in.

Then my door opened and all the breath had left my lungs. I stopped everything, my eyes were now shut and I tried to make seem as if I was sleeping calmly, with my head turned to the intruder. He would check if I was actually sleeping, take everything he wants and then leave so that I could call the police.

I hope.

But something I heard made me think if he was actually here to steal anything. The way he was walking, so differently, so slow as if he was in pain. Wich would be stupid, breaking into someone house with a blessure and no ability to walk normally.

Then a hand covered my mouth, I wanted to scream out loud, but then right before I was about to give my all to get free out if his loops, my eyes met a pair of beautiful blue one's. I couldn't breath, I couldn't scream and I definitely couldn't move. My face became pale and my eyes were widened because of the shock I was experiencing right now.

'I-' he covered my mouth even more, placing a finger on his lips to shut me up. I did stupidly.

He looked behind him to check if anyone was aware if what us happening here, so he was alone.

We were alone, again.

After a few more seconds he sighed, removing his hand from my mouth. My lips and skin where his hand was were burning ad tingling. I wanted his hand back there, even though this was the worst moment to be attracted to someone.

He was hovering over my frozen body. I knew he could tell how shocked and scared I was, I couldn't breath anymore. Then, after a long stare, I placed both my hands on his hand, reaching for him so that he would stop touching me even though it wasn't in any sensual, then why was I feeling so hot ?

He ofcourse kept his hand over my mouth pushing a little more so that even if I screamed, no one would hear. My hand was around his wrist pushing just as hard as I could so that he would let go. He didn't.

Then he turned his head towards my door, listening closely and when there was no sign or sound of anyone else who was aware of him being here, he took a step back, still hovering over me but we were no longer touching. My skin where his hand touched me, was still burning, if these were any other circumstances I would have felt butterflies.

'Get the fu-'

He took my hand, literly making me fly over to him so that I was standing against him, my back touching his chest. He was breathing heavy, as if he was hurt but it didn't seem like it. His hand was still holding mine and the other hand was on my waist. He growled in frustration.

'I'm not interested in stealing from you or killing you' he spoke under his tone still holding me so that I am unable to move'I need you to do something for me.'

Now my cheecks were blushing madly. I held one hand against my face realising how hot it was. He had that type of effect on me.

'And what exactly?'

I turned around, his hand was no longer on my waist and I didn't know wether I was happy or disappointed about it. We were standing close to eachother, his hand still gripping my wrist to make sure I wouldn't make it for a run. He looked down at me, into my still widened eyes. I couldn't look away from his beauty, had missed him. I had missed seeing and admiring his face.

'I need you to treat my wound.'

He had saved me, now I had to save him in return. We would be equal even though I wasn't the one whobjust broke into someone else's house. But I guess he was that hurt he didn't have a choice.

'Where are you hurt ?'

He took a step back, his skin no where touching mine: He pointed at his side, when he took of the leather jacket, I could see his shirt drained in blood, his blood. He had been shot.

'Sit.'

I took a step towards the door but he stopped me, watching me suspiciously.

'My dad has a special kit for gunwounds' I looked into his scary but beautiful eyes 'I'm just going to take it.'

'I don't trust you.'

'Well how am I supposed to treat it then ?'

'Be fast.'

'Yes boss.'

I rolled my eyes at him, not knowing where the sudden attitude came from.

I slowly closed the door behind me, tip topping downstairs. There was a big chance my dad would be awake and I needed to have an excuse for if he caughts me. First, I grabbed the small kit, placing it a little into the hem of my bra, it was undetectable under my hoodie. Then I went into the kitchen, grabbing some soda and chocolate. That's when the door opened, a figure walked into the kitchen out of the living room.

I sighed when my dad turned on the lights, a suspicious expression plastered on his face.

'Leyla dear' he whispered 'it's three am.'

'I got hungry.'

Even though I was dying inside and experiencing so many feelings right now, I gave him a sheepish smile as if embarrassed that he had caught me.
He smiled as well know, knowing damn well I liked eating sweets especially at night.

'Just make sure you will get at least a few hours of rest' he looked at my chocolate and soda in my hands 'and wake up on time for school.'

I nod.

'Goodnight dad.'

'Goodnight hunnie.'

I wanted to race up the stairs but instead I walked as usual, slow and normal. Opening the door softly and the shutting it, I turned my back from the door, a pair of blue eyes piercing into mine. He eyed the food in my hands, then back up at me, waiting for an explanation.

I placed the food onto my bed, signaling for him to lay down onto it. It felt really weird having this beautiful man literally in my bed right now and I was responsible of his life right now. One wrong move and he could die any moment with such serious wounds. From up close I could see his busted lip, and a few cuts on his hands and face.

I pulled my hand under my hoodie, grabbing the kit that was still in the same placed that I put it. He gave me an impressed look, but then quickly returned to his cold expression. I sat down onto my knees on the ground, our face on the same level. I put a hand onto his shirt, asking for him to remove it a little. He took it of completely, wich caught me off guard. I tried to focus onto the wound, I really did but I couldn't help my eyes catch his well defined toned abs and many tattoos covering his chest. I wanted to trace them with my finger but I knew I couldn't.

Then I focused onto the gunshut a little under his heart.

'This is going to hurt.'

'I'm used to it.'