The Uprising of Son Dean

Son Dean, was born in Universe 2. Dean was born a tuffle. Tuffles are a highly advanced, technological race of beings native to Planet Plant. Tuffles possessed great intelligence and as such had advanced technology and science. His parents were Tuffles as well. Growing up, Dean didn't have any friends and was mostly alone by himself. He hated and was annoyed at how his society was filled with love and beauty was everywhere. One day at age 13, Dean went out for a walk to relax his mind after an argument with his parents. Afterwards when he came back he seen the door to the house open. The windows were also shattered. He ran in the house yelling for his mom, but no one answer. Dean's heart shattered as all he could think about is how he left her being an asshole.

A week later, Dean still hadn't got any info about his mom. So instead, Dean went on his own search. He hunted the killer(s) down until he was dead. He didn't eat, sleep or said a single word. He was dedicated to finding this out.

A year later, 14 year old Dean has found out who it could have been. A group call the "Lover Killers" may have done this. The clues added up to their leader who was well known. His name was Tohui. Tohui was another tuffle and one who haated the love and beauty on his planet just like Dean. Dean used his clues and went to take action on his plan. He decided to execute Tohui and the rest of his clan.

Once arrived at the groups location, Dean sneaked it from the roof. He didn't want to be seen unless it was Tohui so he can get his answers. Once in Dean dodged all guards and made it inside the main room which was next door to the boss's room. He opened the door to see Tohui and 2 other memebers. They were stunned to know a kid managed to sneak in their hideout without a trace. Dean pressured him to answer what happened the night his mom disappeared. Tohui laughed mischievously about it. This showed that he was the one behind it. "I'm sorry kid, but your mother was on our list to suffer. She was another one of those overexcited lover people we hate".

As Dean looked at him, his anger grew more and more and then charged at Tohui with his fists. He charged with all his might only to be stopped by his guards. As Dean was questioning Tohui, Tohui pressed his emergency button when Dean wasn't paying attention. They beat Dean ferociously to the point you'll think he was dead. Tohui told his crew to stop and take him outside to go somewhere else since he respected how the Dean managed to break in without being traced at all.