Power of A God! The End of Son Dean

After months of training with Xero, Dean had reached divine power that rivaled Gods of Destruction. He became to powerful that he became a known name in universes as he was still known as an assassin. Xero made Dean quit his assassin work to become a better person. To fight against evil. The two became best friends during their months of training and would hang out often.

Dean became a time patroller for a while, fighting against powerful foes to make history straight. When the time patroller work was over, he left Conton City to go see his daughter, Aisuru. He wanted to make up the time he missed with his daughter and apologize to Heles for betraying her.

Once arrived at Heles planet, Dean was slapped by Heles. It was deserved for what he done to her. Dean did apologize and made it up to her later on. The two became overcame their differences and became better parents for Aisuru.

Later on, Dean would travel back to Universe 10 to help Gowasu for an major issue. There, he met Rumsshi and his attendant Kusu. Once the issue was resolved, Dean made his way towards Kusu. He then asked the angel out and was completely shut down. An angel take orders from Grand Zeno and they don't have dispensation from office romances. This did not stop Dean. Knowing that Xero had a kid with an Vados who was spared with special dispensation because Grand Zeno was his friend gave Dean hope.

Dean wanted to be like Xero and have a powerful being as a child. Knowing that angels are the strongest in the cosmos, Dean went for the eldest angel of them all to be able to have a overpowered child to succeed him. An one stronger than that of a destroyer god's power.

Son Dean traveled to the omni king's palace to bypass this law. His request was denied until Dean's plan took action. To have fun with the omni king himself. Zeno never has fun and people are usually scared of him knowing that he can wipe existence itself in seconds. Dean asked if he can have can bring Zeno to Conton City and have a fun time, will he be able to surpass the law on the angel Kusu. This was agreed upon and Dean's plan was set.

Kusu and Dean personalities didn't really match at first. Kusu was a flamboyant and rather showy attitude while Dean was emotionless and indifferent showing a very no-nonsense attitude. They did have one thing in common, watching clashes between good and evil gets their blood racing. Dean took Kusu out on a date to watch a time patroller fight against an evil foe. Out of nowhere, the foe attacked at Son Dean. Dean was hit up pretty badly by the blast and told Kusu, "Give me a minute. I'm going to end this bastard's life". Kusu was worried for Dean. Unlike the other angels, she shows the most emotion. The battle went on for awhile and Dean was beaten up badly. Dean put all his power left into a kamehameha blast to seal the deal. It worked though Dean fell from the sky to the ground right after. Kusu flies down near him and says "Dean are you ok" Dean smiles at her and says "Yeah I'm f"before Dean could finish Kusu kissed him on the lips.

The two later traveled to the Sacred Planet of Kais temple of Universe 10 where the two would continue. The two made out for awhile which led to the two making love to another. About five to six weeks after that day, Dean was called by Kusu. Dean had a communication device given by Kusu to communicate. She told him some thrilling news. Kusu had announced that she was pregnant.

9 months later, Kusu gave birth to a girl they named Palinka. She was half earthling, half angel. She appeared with pale blue skin and white hair like her mother. Years later at age 13, Palinka's power showed. Dean who would've been 33 until he wished for eternal youth, was still 20 watched her progress. Palinka had the ring as an angel but it wasn't around her head yet rather behind her head like the Daishinkan. It would appear time to time when she used her power going all out. She was overwhelmingly power and could use her power for good or evil as the Angel Laws did not go towards her for being part human.

In the end, Kusu and Dean were a married couple and raised Palinka together. Dean still raised his other daughter Aisura with Heles as well. Dean's life went from worst to the best. Now all Dean had to do, was to raise his kids to overpower against the godly trio. Jikan, Jikama and Daion- the sons of Xero.