Conton City Dean!

Dean landed and was approached by a short girl with pinkish-red hair and pink/purple skin

Dean landed and was approached by a short girl with pinkish-red hair and pink/purple skin. She introduced herself and told Dean that she's the Supreme Kai of Time. Dean asked her what universe was he on and she replied, "Universe 7". Dean ended up on the wrong universe once again.

The Supreme Kai of Time, also known as Chronoa, asked Dean can he help her with a time patrol mission. The mission was very significant with history and no one else dared to do it. Dean accepted it as he was hungry for a fight and went up the stairs to enter the Time Nest. He had battled God of Destruction Lord Beerus.

After the battle, Chronoa thanked Dean even though he almost failed. Dean walked out without saiyan a word. Dean went to fly away and leave and get back in the timespace cube but he didn't have a flying license. In Conton City, you need a flying license to be able to fly around. Dean didn't want to listen but instead of flying he walked up more stairs and made his way towards the World Martial Arts Tournament Arena. Once he looked up, he seen him there. The Universe 6's assassin, Hit.

Dean asked hit may he train him

Dean asked hit may he train him. Hit was uncertain at first but decide to train him. Dean was excelling in his training with Hit and was keeping up with him. Hit decided to teach Dean how to use time skips. This was a big step for Dean to become powerful. At first, Dean struggled with the moves and was easily dominated by Hit since he was a pro with time skipping. Dean adapted to how hot did this, similar of how Goku founded out Hit's technique in the Sixth Universe and Seventh Universe Gods of Destruction Selection Martial Arts Competition.

Dean eventually mastered Hit's technique and ended up become known as the Universe 7's assassin. Dean's victim's were struck in fear everytime he appeared. His power was overwhelming and made the victim's beg for mercy everytime.

As Dean headed back to Conton City one day, he seen a saiyan. A saiyan wearing clothes similar to that of the Great Priest. Dean was approached by the saiyan and was asked,"Who are you?" Dean responded to him telling him who he was. Then, Dean asked who the saiyan was. "Nice to meet you Dean, my name is Xero" .Dean was in awe when heard this. He was standing in front of the most known mortal in the cosmos. Dean had heard stories and legends about Xero but never saw him ever in his life. Dean asked Xero to train him which Xero accepted. Xero was aware of what Dean was capable of as he also learned time skipping during his journey by Hit as well. Xero had took Dean over to his training area. A planet Xero had all to himself to train others as well as himself. The two had set themselves in their fighting position. This was the start of something incredible.