Chapter 11: Big Mistakes

WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH READING MATURE CONTENT THEN I ADVICE YOU SKIP THE FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS, THERE WOULD BE A '***' TO INDICATE WHEN ITS OVER.

A N A Ï S

The kiss was steamy and passionate, he suddenly runs his hands down to my ass before grabbing the back of my thighs and lifting me up, out of reflex I wrap my legs around his torso and we continue the steamy kiss. I didn't even notice him walking up the stairs all the way to his room. He gently lays me down on the bed and hovers over me.

Is this actually happening? am I, Anaïs Valencia, the girl that pledged to never have sex with Dante actually about to have sex with him?

He grasps onto the hem of my shirt and stares at me like he was asking for permission.

Fuck it.

I nod my head while trying to catch my breath, in an instant he pulls the top off my body leaving me in just my underwear.

Let's be honest, no one sleeps with a bra on, that shits uncomfortable.

The next thing I know, he slams his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the opening of my lips and, at my grant of access, explored the inside my mouth.

He stares at me for a second before his hungry eyes shift down to my rising chest, then back up at my eyes. I was trying to catch my breath from the kiss we just had, but he had other plans. He leans down to my neck and starts leaving soft, wet kisses all the way down my the side of my neck to my stomach, all the way back up to my neck again. I let out a small gasp from the feeling but try to stay as quiet as possible.

He trails his fingers down my torso to the side of my hip, leaving my body with goosebumps. he hooks his fingers around the hem of my panties before he swiftly pulls them off complete.

He leaves wet kisses all the way down to my inner thigh, his hands holding my legs in place, before he stops completely, he then suddenly looks at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes before he leaves a light kiss on my lower region in a teasing manner.

Lord have mercy on me.

"Stop that" I quietly grit out getting a bit annoyed with the teasing.

"My bad" He responds, not looking the least but apologetic. His voice deeper than I've ever heard before.

I didn't even notice when he takes his black sweatpants off leaving him in all his glory. Jesus. He then leans towards his side table and pulls out a condom.

Remember, don't be silly wrap your willy, wrap it before you tap it, don't be a fool cover your tool, you can't go wrong if you shield your dong...you get the point.

He leans back down towards me and trails kisses once again before looking at me for a second to make sure I was okay with what was about to happen, I just nod my head and he slowly slips in, I close my eyes shut as pleasure shoots to every single crevice of my body.

what felt like hours of pure pleasure later, I hear him let out quite a loud grunt before his movements become more fast yet sloppy, a whimper building in my throat, begging to break free I lock my fingers in his hair and I close my eyes shut to stay as quiet as possible right as we reach our height.