Chapter 20: Dante, You Silly Silly Goose

A N A Ï S

"Ciao bellissima, ti sono mancato?" Dante's annoying voice fills the living room as he opens the front door to our house.
(Hey beautiful, did you miss me?)

"Kindly go fuck yourself, thank you" I send him a tight smile.

"I think I found a new way to annoy you" Dante muses.

"Alright Mr. Scaredy cat. Whatever you say" I shrug, focusing back at my phone.

I didn't miss the glare Dante sent in my direction before he walks up the stairs and into Cohen's room.

I kind of miss the times when Dante and Cohen wouldn't talk to each other. That was one peaceful month...Kind of.

It's like Dante lives here now, he comes over all the time.

Lucas, Evelyn and Kiera were coming over today. We wanted to go to the haunted house but we planned that for another day.

Half an hour later I hear the door bell ring, I open the door and Evelyn and Kiera walk in, along with Lucas.

"Hey" I smile and walked back to the living room.

Judy still wasn't back and both my parents were at work, I heard Cohen's bedroom door open and Cohen popped his head into the living room, His eyes landing on Lucas then back at me.

"Oh, I was just checking to see who was a the door" Cohen explains before smiling at my friends. His eyes shift to Evelyn before he sends a smile her way.

"Hey Emma and Kiera" Cohen greets. Evelyn glares at Cohen because of the name he called her.

"Hey Caca head" Evelyn spits out. Cohen rolls his eyes before turning to Lucas.

"Lucas right?" He asks, looking at Lucas.

"Yeah" Lucas nods his head, a polite smile on his face.

Cohen nods his head as a greeting, before heading back upstairs to his room, closing his door behind him.

"Sorry, no offence but I despise your brother a lot" Evelyn rolls her eyes playfully.

"He's not even that bad" Lucas rolls his eyes, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

I turn to him and I narrow my eyes at him, eyeing him skeptically. He turns to me and he rolls his eyes again.

"I don't like him like that" He reassures me.

Lucas had come out to Evelyn and Kiera a few days after he had told me.

"Okay...I never said you do though" I squint my eyes again, a small smile resting on face.

"The way you're looking at me says other wise" Lucas squints his eyes as well playfully.

Lucas and I had ended up making our squints into a whole ass staring contest and I never noticed someone walking down the stairs.

"Why don't you guys just kiss because you clearly want to, damn" Dante rolls his eyes, grumbling. Walking past the living room probably heading for the kitchen.