Month 3 (Pt 1)

"Look at our child!" Sasuke followed me throughout the house as I walked trying to get away. "Look! Naruto! Don't you love our baby?!" He yelled frustrated. I just kept walking.

I had my hands on my ears. I was wearing my orange long-sleeved pajamas and black sweats. "Stop it!" I turned around and yelled back at him. "Do you not want our baby Naruto?!" His voice has such malice and disbelief.

  You're useless, a burden.

"I- I do! I'm just- I don't know! I'm having- I.." I stuttered pathetically as I tried to explain while the tears rolled down my face. He looked so disappointed and upset. I feel so alone. "You what?! Okay so do you not love me anymore?!" My eyes shot up to look back at his face as the words just rolled out of my mouth.

  It's better if you leave first.
"Of course I still love you!" My hands were clenched tightly as I looked at with with disbelief, I was begging for him to understand.

  Just go die already.

"I-It's just not easy for me! I-I don't know why I can't like it! Trust me! Please Sasuke!" Don't do this to you me. Don't do this to me. Please Sasuke. He shook his head angrily. "I'm tired of this! This Post-Partum is just bullshit right?! You don't want this!" He yelled at shook my shoulders.

  You don't really love it right?! Haha!

  "I didn't at first! But I'm trying! I want to do this with you!" My voice cracked and my throat felt dry. "This is so fucking stressful! All you do is cry and harm yourself!" He slapped his hand over his mouth in realization.

  See? It would benefit him if you went out to the snow and died. C'mon, don't be selfish blonde boy.

  "I understand.." I hung my head low and walked out to the door only with my socks on and pajamas. "No wait! I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" He pulled on my wrist. "No! I'm just a burden! All I do is hurt myself! I'm not needed.." I walked out the door and ran into the snow.

  Good boy.

I ran across the sidewalk and ran into the forest while my feet burned from the cold, slippery, icy cement. Sasuke wasn't even following me.

  Just die.

  I should just die. Thanks Kurama.