Month 5

It's been a while. I mean since what I did. What Kurama told me to do. And I foolishly listened. Now I have to go to meetings, suicide-prevention meetings and post-partum help meetings. They're voluntary, which means I can stop going anytime, but I do it partially because I don't want to be with our baby, and because I want to improve.

  I go after my work and arrive home at two in the afternoon. Right now I'm eating with Sasuke, I made some steak and rice balls with tomatoes. He's feeding her right now. Some green mush. Her name is Menma. If feels weird to say it. "So, want to go to the park tomorrow?", he asked. I beamed at him.

  Of course I want to go! "Yeah!", I smiled brightly. I'm really happy, even though it stills snows. I like doing stupid stuff like going to the park in the middle of winter when I almost died by the cold. No it's not sarcasm. Really.

After I finished I jumped up and washed my plate and cup. I ran to Sasuke and gave him a kiss, then I saw the baby, and it looked at me. I got chills, I shivered, I don't know why but I started crying. I don't want to look at it, I'm so fucking- I'm, fuck. Fuck. I tried to wipe my tears with my hands so Sasuke wouldn't get the wron- right idea. That I still haven't recovered, but he saw.

He left the baby in the baby seat and hugged me. I sobbed into his chest, the tears just fell out as he shushed me. "I-It hu-urts..", I whispered. I want to be able to love it. I don't know why, I thought that I would get over it soon.

"We'll do it together okay? Small steps Naru, slow, small steps together." I hugged him tighter tightened my hold on his shirt. He got away and told me to wait. He grabbed the baby and tied it around his chest with a long-sleeved shirt and went closer to me. I was about to say something until he said, "Don't say anything".

I didn't. I felt something in my throat as he went closer to me. He hugged me. He cupped my whiskered cheeks and said those words I could never get accustomed to.

"I love you Naruto."

"I love you Sasuke."

The baby between our bodies started crying and I shook as the feeling of disgust ran through my body, but I forced myself to stay. I hugged him tighter and he did the same. Menma cried loudly and we held onto each other.

"We can do it together."