🏵️Meeting the cast part 3🏵️

Y/n Pov

I had to go talk to Ethan or else things would be super weird especially because He plays Ben. Ava, Ben and Klaus are supposed to be best friends.

*you stand up and walk over to ethan and sit*

Ethan's POV

Y/n sat down next to me I don't know why, should I say something? No... I'm probably going to mess up again...

Y/n POV

y/n- Hi

Ethan-Hi?

y/n- Knowing that something awkward happend isn't going to help our friendship in the show and in real life, so blake told me to talk to you...

Ethan- Yea sorry I was just shocked on how You are the same girl from the Flight

y/n- Yea same, ummm...

He was about to say something but someone walked into the room and called us he said that had 10 more minutes until we meet the adult cast. we all said ok and we just continued to talk.

Y/n- Im sorry what where you saying?

ethan- nothing I forgot

Y/n-okayy

Ethan- Um so what your favorite color?

Y/n (you say your favorite color)

Ethan- Cool Mines is (Idk what color ethan likes so Im just going to say Red? and Black? IDK!!)

*you smile*

*10 minutes later*

The guy walks back in and calls us we walk out the room and he leads us to another room

Dante- Im nervous

*Blake, Tj and Cameron jumping in excitement*

Once again I started to panic I started shaking I walked over to Blake

Blake-Are you ok?

Y/n- No Im scared again

Ethan walks over to us he asks us if we are ok

Y/n- Yea I just get panic attacks I get nervous, scared and worried easily

Ethan- oh sorry Its ok dont worry...

*you smile and nod*

They lead us into the room and before they blindfolded us and the older cast to, They lined us up in order (In our show numbers) I got really nervous]

The guy counted 3...2...1!

We took off out blind folds there they were Tom hopper, David castañeda, Emmy Raver lampman, Robert Sheehan, Justin Min and Ellen page. Number 1 2 3 4 6 and 7. I was confused because No one was there as an older version of me, I looked around and Aiden Did not have one either later they explained to me and Aiden that our older verison only come out in 2 or 4 episodes. Still It would have been nice to have an adult friend.

They took us to a restaurant and we all ate I sat next to blake And Ethan sat on the other side of me. We looked at the Menu and I saw buffalo wings with a order of salad and fries, lets just say i am very picky when it comes to food so I just orderd this

Blake- what are you getting

*you point on the menu*

Blake- Really? Really?....

Y/n- Yes really! You know how I am...

Ethan- what are you getting?

Y/n- Buffalo wings and the extra stuff it comes with

Ethan- Same!

*you smile*

You Finally get your food and you take photos of eating and just photos in general..

We are Finally one eating And We get back into the car and we go back to the rooms where we met, now we have to go over our Schedule, days on set times, and our official hotels.

We were all waiting patiently And I was called in We reviewed what I had to do and got the hotel location we were all meeting Tomorrow at the hotel to get our room keys.

Ethans POV (At the restaurant)

Y/n Is adorable I feel Like we are going to be best friend, Luckily we got over our awkwardness but still We are just starting to get to know each other. We already know we both like Buffalo wings!

Y/n POV (After she gets her lines and stuff)

I went back to the room because we all had to wait until we all had our stuff and information, Which was going to take like 4 more hours it was already 5:12 P.M So we had to stay until around 9 pm.

*4 Hours later*

We finally all got our lines and schedules so we all said goodbye to each other But we all knew we were seeing each other tomorrow for the hotel check in.

Ethan- Bye Y/n...

Y/n- bye see you tomorrow

*you hug*

Blake, Cameron, Tj, Eden, Aiden and dante look at you like 👁️👄👁️

*blake smiles*

I grab my bag and backpack and me and blake start walking our mom was waiting outside for us in the car, We put our bags in the back and got in the car. We started driving and we saw the cast walking and going to the cars, Blake and I waved bye and so did they.