Hotel talk

This is what the room in the room/ bedrooms look like:

And this is what the bathrooms look like:

We were finally checked in and we went into the rooms the rooms were huge and very pretty

I went into the room and unpacked my stuff I put them in the closets. It had been around 15 minutes and I was done unpacking. I sat down and turned on the tv.

*knock knock knock*

I opened the door it was Tj

Tj- hey you wanna hang out in the balcony with us?
Y/n-sure let me just grab a sweater
Tj-okay

I grabbed my black hoodie and put it on I went outside. Blake, Tj , Eden and Cameron were outside so we were just sitting there on our phones. There was a hanging chair and so I HAD to go on it, it was so comfortable. After a few minutes Dante came out he said he was done unpacking so he was just going to chill. I was waiting for Ethan because I just wanted him to be with me...

After around 10 minutes he came out, I smiled at him and so did he. He walked over to a chair and sat.

Eden- you know instead of being on our phones we should get to know each other more...
Blake- you're right...
Tj- favorite shows!
-you all say your favorite shows-
Things got more leveled from there you guys had a whole conversation on life. Before you knew it was already 9:55
Eden- it's getting late we s should go to sleep we have to go on set early tomorrow...
-you all agree-
Eden-Gn guys
Dante-bye
Blake-Gn *he walks over to you and hugs you*
Cameron-Goodnight guys
They walk out leaving you Tj and Ethan

Y/n- good night Ethan
E- goodnight y/n and Tj *smiles*

OMG MY HEART JUST MELTED AGAIN HIS SMILE IS EVERYTHING

TJ- good night Ethan cmon y/n let's go inside
Y/n- okay bye Ethan

We walked back in and Eden was sitting waiting for us

Eden- what took you guys so long?!
Tj- y/n was saying bye to Ethan
Eden- ooooooo Y/n has a crushhhh?!
Y/n- sushhhh and no
Eden- oh please y/n it's so obvious oh btw you were sleeping on his shoulder and we took pictures
Tj- EDEN YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL HER!!
Y/n- one is it really that obvious?!? And two DELETE THOSE PHOTOS NOWWWW!
Tj- CALM DOWN Y/N
Y/n- fine fine just please don't tell him plus I don't rlly know him I have only known him for a week...
Tj&eden- okay okay good night then😤
Y/n- goodnight

I walked over to my room and I later in bed I was just thinking do I really like him?! Does he like me?! Am I annoying to him?! Am I ugly?! What if he does not even like me as a person?! Oof! I was just laying and staring at my ceiling for so long just thinking...
I stood up and walked over to my window opened the curtain and sat the Moon was glowing and full, I just sat and stared the sky was a nice shade of dark blue, I dazed of into the night. My head slowly forgot of all my thoughts I felt soothed and relived.

A/n- how are you guys liking the story?! What do you think should happen? Pls make sure to check out my new story!