🏬New hotel, new life🎬 (Part 1)

We got home and we started packing our bags all over again because we had to move everything to the other hotel so I spend like 1 hour doing this because, me being my dumb self I unpacked everything.

Blake- Are you done?
y/n- Almost...
Blake- Why did you unpack everything?
y/n- Idk i though we were going to stay here longer
blake-welp im going to sleep Goodnight
y/n-Goodnight.

_________________________________________________

I was finally done packing my stuff and My phone ringed

Text from ethan

Ethan- Hello
Y/n- Hi, Why are you texting me at 10:56 p.m its late.
Ethan-why are you awake at 10:56?
y/n- Because I was packing my stuff
Ethan- oh okay
Y/n- I'm tired I'm going to sleep
Ethan-Nooo stay up so we an text
Y/n- dude go to sleep we have to be awake by 5 am tomorrow
Ethan-Ugh I wont text you but im not going to sleep okay?
Y/n- As long as you don't text me while Im sleeping I'm okay with that so Goodnight...
Ethan-Goodnight🙄😑
..message read..
---------------------------------------

Ethan's POV:

I would sleep but I can't, I can't stop thinking about Y/n. Im just going to tweet cause why not?!

New tweet: Hello how are you guys doing?
New tweet: I'm bored Y/n does not want to text me
new tweet: You guys wanna play among us?
New tweet: I will but the code soon so whoever joins, joins
10+ notifications.

____________________________________________________

Y/n's Pov

*Bzzz* *Bzzz* Bzzz* *Bzzz*

I swear if it's Ethan I'm going to scream, I looked at my phone and I had 10+ notifications from twitter. Who tweets this much?!

Message to ethan

y/n-BRUH GO TO SLEEP ALREADY.
ethan- No you
y/n- Whatever good night like for real.

I just turned off my notifications and my phone and I fell asleep very quickly.
________________________________________________________________

My Alarm went off and I turned it off I waked up and just put on ripped jeans and a hoodie. The Car would be Here to pick us up any minute so I brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair meanwhile.

blake-Y/N cmon we have to go downstairs and check out!
Y/n- COMING

I grabbed my suitcase and bags, and Left the hotel room. Our mom was checking out of the hotel and now we were just waiting for the car to come, the young cast had to stick together because we had to get our rooms together and the adult cast had to get other cars to get to the hotel.

The car finally arrived there was three cars why so much? A person got down and told us to put the suitcases in the 3rd car and for me and blake to get into the second car and my mom to get in the first car so we got in, Ethan Tj and Dante were already in the car I got seated with Ethan in the back.

Tj- hey guys!
Dante-HI
Blake/yn- Hi guys how are you?
Tj- y/n got sit in the back with ethan cause we still got to make space for Eden and cam.
Y/n-oKaY

I went to sit it the back Ethan was on his phone and he smiled at me

Ethan-Hi y/n did you sleep well?, he said holding in a laugh
Y/n- No I did not thanks for asking, I had to hear my phone buzzing all night because you were tweeting every 5 seconds.
Ethan- Well You could have just turned your phone off
Y/n- I did
TJ-AWW you guys are adorable
Dante-OOoOOooooOOO
Y/n- Shut up we aren't even dating plus he's annoying and so are all of you...
Blake- oof that hurt
Tj- sure y/n sure I believe you, no i don't
Ethan- You guys wanna play something?
Blake-Sure but what?
Dante- Lets play Among us!
Ethan- sure y/ are you gonna play?
Y/n-Sure.

We played Amoug us 4 times We got bored Dante fell asleep which gave us sleepy vibes, We finally got to Eden's hotel and we picked her up, Blake asleep, I was getting real tired too. We still had like 20 minutes to get to cams hotel and then after that we have to go the the actual hotel we are staying in. I Got sleepy and I was starting to fall asleep, Ethan fell asleep to and for my luck, the cherry on top, I fell asleep with my head on Ethan's shoulder.

TJ Pov:

Eden! Eden look!

Eden- Awww take a picture quick!

We took a bunch of photos I seriously ship them but they act really weird around each other they are probably still shy, But They are cute together. We arrived at cams hotel and he entered the car we told him to be quiet and to shut up we showed him Ethan and Y/n sleeping

Cameron- Did you guys take pictures so we can show them later?!
Eden- yea!

Ethan's Pov:

I woke up to see y/n head on my shoulder, I did not move because I did not want to wake her up She looks so cute, The others we sleeping to, I was so early so we would all obviously be tired, i fell asleep again.

Y/n's Pov:

After almost 1 hour and a half we finally made it to the hotel! I woke up in the car and everybody else was already awake, I knew I was laying on Ethan's Shoulder I awkwardly removed my head and sat up I smiled at him and said sorry he smiled back and Said I don't mind. His smite made my heart melt he is so adorable.

We got out of the car and stretched it was such a relief. We Met up with our parents and grabbed our bags, And we waited a crew member walked us into the hotel and was Giving us our key cards, Eden Tj and I shared a room but It had three room (I don't know if this made sense.) Cam, Ethan Dante and Blake shared a room with 4 rooms. The rooms were right next to each other and it shared this huge terrace.