🎥On set part 1🎬

Eden rushed into my room and called out my name I freaked out and screamed, she just told me we had to go to the set in a few minutes, I got a heart attack from that just so she could tell me I had to get ready?!

I did not know what to wear go I just put on a pair of baggy ripped grey jeans and got a hoodie. We still had to wait for the others to get ready.

Y/n- GUYS IM READY ARE WE LEAVING NOW?!!
Eden- no we have to wait for Blake, Cameron and Tj they are still getting ready.
Y/n- ugh... should I get an Uber or something to go on set?
Eden- sure

I went back into my room and ordered a Uber that was big enough for all 7 of us to fit in. It was already on its way

Y/n- THE UBER IS ON ITS WAYYYY!!
Tj- IM READY
Y/n- I will go check on the guys to see if they are ready cause the car is on its way
Eden- okay we will wait on the terrace

We never really use the the hotel doors to go to one another's room we just use the terrace doors there is on connecting to my room Tj's room and Edens room and another one that leads to the guys rooms

I opened the door and went inside Cameron, Dante Ethan were sitting on the table and waiting for Blake.

Y/n - the car is on its way are you guys ready?
Ethan- yea we are just waiting for Blake...
Cameron-yea what's he doing?!
Y/n- idk let me check you guys can go on the terrace Tj and Eden are there...
Dante- okayyyy....

I walked over to Blake's room and knocked on his door

Y/n- Blake? Blake are you good?
Blake- ...
Y/n- Blake? Blake? BLAKE? ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?!

I know I should not just barge into his room but it was getting late and the Uber was on its way
Y/n-BLAKE?!
Blake-Wwwwhhhhattt?
Y/n- DUDE ITS LATE WE HAVE TO BE ON SET IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!! THE CAR IS ALREADY ON THE WAY!
Blake-oh SHI- I'm sorry I will change very quickly just give me like 8 minutes
Y/n- omg your so dumb geez hurry up we are waiting already.

A few minutes later I got a notification saying the car arrived.

Y/n- CMON ITS HERE!

We all grabbed our stuff and went though our hotel door and locked them and we headed downstairs to to the lobby headed towards the front door.

Edens's POV:

I pulled Dante, Blake Tj and Cameron and I whispered to them "let them go in the back"
"Then we will start filling the other seats"

Cam-why?
Tj- CAMERON?! They have a connection like duh.
Eden- yea shhh I don't want them to hear.

Y/n caught us whispering, she asked us what we were doing but we ignored her we made it though the lobby door and let the inside the car first they had no clue.

Y/n's POV

THEY SERIOUSLY THINK IM THIS STUPID?!
I knew what they were planning but I honestly did not care because idk... I just did not care.

Dante sat with me and Ethan in the back
Eden Tj Blake and Cameron sat in the other seats. I awkwardly smiled and looked out the window. Dante started talking with the others. I had my AirPods in, I was listening to music and leaning on the window. I felt a light tap on my back and I looked back. Ethan was holding a bag of chips.

Ethan-d-do you want some?
Y/n- umm sure

I grabbed a handful and looked back out the window Eden looked over at me and smiled, I gave her the death stare. I turned back to Ethan and smiled I slowly leaned my head on his shoulder. I could see from the corner of my eye he was smiling, I smiled too. Tj looked back at us than Eden I could tell they were screaming inside. Dante was next to us smiling he smirked.

Dante- *whisper* keep it PG in here guys 😉😅
Y/n- SHUT UP DANTE! *hit his arm*
Dante-owwwie

That was so weird Ethan was just blushing. I sat back up and looked out the window I was so embarrassed, that was so weird. Ethan was just sitting there in shock. Dante chuckled, than I started smiling and started laughing, Ethan had a smirk on his face and started giggling.