☀️

Throughout the entire day, all Minho could think about was evaluations. No one had any clue of what they were going to do for them. What if they make him perform in front of the whole group? Or even worse, it has to be freestyle. All these thoughts bounced in his head, forming a small headache.

"Min, relax. You've been biting on your lip all day it's going to start bleeding," Jisung says, bringing him out of his thoughts. They were waiting to start getting called for the official auditions. Minho was a nervous wreck.

"You guys," Felix says with a slight whine. "I'm so scared. I hope we get to debut together. I don't think I could do this without either of you."

Minho and Jisung nod in agreeance.

"If we don't all debut, I hope we always stay in contact. You guys are my best friends I wouldn't want to not have you in my life." Jisung looks down at his lap after his comment. He really didn't want the other two to leave him behind. They were special to him.

He feels a weight on his shoulder and finds Felix leaning his head against him. If he wasn't so nervous, he would coo at the adorable sight.

It was as if time started moving like a snail. They had the option to go to the bathroom or get water if they needed to, so long as they were back in time, but no one moved from the room.

"Lee Felix." A staff member called out to the room. It was finally his turn to be evaluated.

Felix felt his heart rate pick up drastically as he stumbled to get up from his seated position on the ground. The soft words of encouragement from his two friends gave him some sort of comfort, but he couldn't help the nerves from taking over his body. This was it.

————

best friend
text me when you finish
evaluations! i wanna know
how it goes

lixie
ericcc :D
sorry it took me so long to text back
i'm done for the day

best friend
omg dkcncndkd
it's okay
how'd it go?

lixie
honestly?
i think i killed it
like i genuinely think they liked me

best friend
BRO
that's great!!
i'm so proud of you
the kids are proud of you too
i'm with them in class rn

lixie
SKDJDNDKD
TELL THEM I SAY HI AND
MISS THEM

best friend
wow that hurt
they just said they miss their
favorite teacher

lixie
😼

best friend
anyways aside from that painful
truth
how'd your friends do?

lixie
min is still in there rn
ji seems overwhelmed and has just
been quiet
i feel bad i wish i could comfort him

best friend
you should give him a hug 😼

lixie
nsndnfkd
that would be awkward
and i feel like he's too upset for that

best friend
you know you're dying to hug him
pls
when have you ever passed up a hug
ESPECIALLY from ji

lixie
HSNDBDRJFJFB
I GUESS YOURE RIGHT OR
WHATEVER

best friend
i know i'm right