☀️

Evaluations were finally completed and the three boys felt the relief roll off them. They wouldn't find out the results until tomorrow where they get a call determining if they make it as a kpop idol or not. It was scary and made them nervous, but they were excited nonetheless. No matter the outcome, the boys were proud of themselves.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab a snack from the vending machine. Do either of you want something before we go?" Minho asks, grabbing his backpack to leave.

"Can't you just wait? We can go to a restaurant or something to eat," Jisung suggests.

Minho quickly shakes his head, "I'm a growing boy, Sung. We can get dinner, but I need something to hold me over until the food actually gets to me."

"Ooh! Grab me a chocolate bar, pretty please!" Felix comments. Minho nods his head and shoots him finger guns.

He heads out of the practice room and down the hall to the vending machine, unaware of the shadow he acquired, or more specifically a person following him. When he reaches the glass cased machine, a voice stops him.

"Oh, hey, Min-whore. Didn't see you there," the tall guy that he never cared to get the name of saddled up beside him.

"That's original. How'd you come up with that?" Minho rolls his eyes to himself.

"Originality, something you wouldn't know about. Say, did you find the entertainment you were looking for when you ratted us out earlier?" Minho decided to keep looking at the options in the vending machine, not wanting to pay mind to the rude, tall male beside him.

That plan of action seemed to piss the taller off. Before Minho could realize what was happening, the guy had him pinned up against the glass, his hands holding him by his collar.

"How dare you get in the way of me becoming an idol. Do you realize how much you're ruining my life? You will pay for it." The guy's voice was an aggressive whisper, the breath hitting Minho's face with every syllable.

Minho kept his composure together. He didn't want the other to see that he was affected by the rude words.

Before he could say anything in response, someone slides themself right next to Minho. It was a bit difficult to turn his head, but in his peripheral vision, Hwang Hyunjin stood there in all his glory. Minho's eyes widen.

"Hi! Whatcha doing here?" Hyunjin asks the tall guy.

The expression on the guy in front of Minho turns to hesitation and fear, as if he finally realized what he was doing wasn't right.

The two watch as he tries to stutter out a response.

"Thought so," Hyunjin says with a sarcastic smile. "You should move along now, unless you would rather me go get Mr. Jyp over here. Stray Kids are one of his favorite groups so I can definitely introduce him to you! Although, I don't think he would appreciate you threatening one of his future idols."

With that, the tall guy lets go of Minho. He takes a step back, and before he walks away, he spits out a quick, snide comment. "I never liked your group anyways."

As soon as he was out of ear shot, Hyunjin lets out a small laugh. "Well, that wasn't very nice of him."

It was like a light switch turned on and realization finally dawned on him. He was standing right next to his favorite idol.

"Hm," Hyunjin turns to Minho. "You know, a 'thank you' would be appreciated." One of his eyebrows flicks up.

"O-oh! Right um yes thank you," Minho's voice stutters out. His face was decorated with a light blush.

Hyunjin giggles and the older boy just watches in awe as his idol smiles at him.

"Dimples," Minho lets out, not realizing. Hyunjin's laugh only grows.

"You're cute!" The younger's words made Minho blush aggressively.

"Oh, by the way, you never did answer my question!" Hyunjin says, causing the older to become confused quickly. He didn't remember a question being asked. Unless it was the one from earlier? Although, that was to the tall guy.

"Are you really my left toe?" As soon as those words leave his mouth, Minho's face goes brighter than a red Christmas light and his eyes widen like saucers.

He couldn't think of anything to say. How did Hyunjin know his twitter? It was pretty obvious that the idol knew of the twitter account, but how did he pinpoint it to him?

"You're cuter in person, I have to say. Also, don't worry, I brought band aids with me in case you fall for me again." Hyunjin bursts out laughing when he sees the embarrassed look on the older's face. He quickly coos at it before informing him that he had practice to get to.

"I hope to see you later, Minho!" Hyunjin yells out, while walking away.

All Minho could do in that moment, was stand there confused as to what just happened to him.

————