☀️

————

————

The boys all sat around the restaurant table, food finished awhile ago. The noise had died down a bit as they talked among each other. Felix had gone back to his original seat across the table from Jisung and the latter couldn't help feeling a little bit sad.

Jisung was really happy that the group had welcomed the new faces with open arms. It was as if they were a family the entire time. It also helped that they had been friends with Jeongin previously.

"Psst, Jisung." A whisper from his side pulls him out of his thoughts and his focus goes to Jeongin.

"I'm really glad you guys were able to join the group," he says softly, a joyful smile growing on the younger's face. It made Jisung smile as well.

"Awww! Innie! You know JYP couldn't resist us! Besides, we have a whole Felix how would he not want us?" Jisung laughs.

"Yeah," Jeongin replies. "But what if JYP only wanted Lix? Then what?"

That causes Jisung to scoff playfully. "He wouldn't be able to resist mine or Minho's charm. We're too adorable."

"Minho, yes. You? Debatable," Hyunjin chimes in from the other side of Jisung.

"Shut up. I'm cuter than that rat." Jisung glares, no bad intentions behind it. It only made the older boy laugh and Jeongin joined in.

"No, what's cute is you and Felix. You guys are dating right? I can see how much he loves you."

Of course Jisung chose the wrong time to drink his water as the comment that Hyunjin made caused him to choke.

"Oh, uh,  yeah we're dating. We just, uh, haven't said the 'L' word yet," Jisung stutters out while trying to hide the blush growing on his cheeks. It was a scary word for him.

Jeongin laughs, "You guys are so in love with each other just face it. I bet that Felix would say it back if you told him those three words right now."

Jisung's eyes widen, as he immediately shakes his head. "No. That's what we're not gonna do."

"Aw, Jisungie is shy!" Hyunjin giggles.

"You know what," Jisung says, slight irritation growing in his voice. "I bet you right now, Minho would say he loved you too if you were to say it out loud."

It was Hyunjin's turn to blush and rapidly shake his head 'no'. "Okay, okay I get it. We don't need to do that."

"Why? Are you shy?" Jeongin teases.

"Don't you dare, Innie." Hyunjin realizes shortly after that his words were going to go ignored by the younger.

"Hey, Minho!" Jeongin shouts out, just loud enough for the rest of the table to hear.

"Howdy," the older replies, ceasing the conversation he was having with Chan and Changbin.

"Hyunjin wants to know if you'll marry him!"

Hyunjin immediately slaps the younger's arm from around Jisung. "I did not say that!"

"Bet! Let's go right now, Jinnie. There's a church down the road," Minho says, while standing up from his chair. Chan immediately pulls him back down.

"No one is getting married. Sit down, Minho." The younger of the two merely pouts.

"Jeongin, I dislike you." Hyunjin glares at Jeongin, but the younger simply laughs it off.

"Wow, that's something we have in common," Jisung comments to Hyunjin. The two laugh and this time it was Jeongin's turn to glare.

The rest of the night was full of laughter and teasing, and the eight of them have never felt more complete than in that moment.