☀️

Felix had packed up the remaining of his possessions in his old dorm room into boxes. His home away from home was merely just an empty set of four walls and some bare furniture. It was a sad goodbye, but it was what was needed.

He had made sure to finish with all of the paper work at the school offices to officially drop out. The staff all wished him safe travels and even though he interacted with a couple of them only once or twice, he was grateful for the warm wishes.

One last walk around the campus turned into going down memory lane with every corner of the place. Some good memories and some he would be okay with not remembering. Like the time Eric had convinced him to go to the party over at dorm building A, which was a bad idea in itself.

He laughed to himself replaying the memories of that night. Someone had ended up lighting a room on fire because they wanted to get high. Felix was just glad him and his friend were already on their way out.

It was already late afternoon and Felix knew that there would be a class going on at the studio. He wanted to take the time to surprise his friend of his quick return trip. Hopefully, the kids would be there, too.

When he arrived to the familiar dance building, he had to stop and stare at it for a moment.

He was taking in the final moments with his favorite place to getaway after a long day, the place he could let down his guard for a moment and just breathe.

"Lee Felix, what the fuck are you doing here?!" A high pitched voice startles his day dreaming.

"Hi, Jimin! Getting out of practice?" He was Felix's favorite dance instructor. They had gotten along really well as teacher and student, then when Felix joined as another instructor, the two were a dynamic duo with dance.

The older male nods his head. "Yeah, but the more important question is why are you here? I thought you were going to Korea? Did that not work out?"

A smile tugged at Felix's lips. He was hesitating whether or not to mess with his friend and tell him a lie, but decided against it. "I passed the auditions! I get to be in the group officially! I actually came back to say one final goodbye and to get all of my stuff. I couldn't not stop by here."

"Wait, that's incredible, Lix! You deserve this. I'm so glad you stopped by, though, because we didn't get a proper goodbye before you left." Jimin holds a not so serious pout on his face, teasing the younger.

"Come inside with me while I say goodbye to everyone," Felix requests. The older unfortunately shakes his head.

"I'm really sorry, Lix. I have to be somewhere in ten minutes and I still have to drop off my bag at my place. I'm really happy that I caught you before I left, though. It's not going to be the same without you here." Jimin pouts again, this time with some sadness in it.

Felix immediately goes to hug him, which the older complies with no hesitation. "Thank you for everything, Jimin. You have no idea how much you affected my dancing the past three years. I'm where I am with your help."

Jimin pulls away looking at the other. "No, you're where you are because of your hard work. This is all you. Now you're going to be famous! We'll all be cheering you on!"

After their final goodbye, the two part and Felix turns to go into the studio.

Stepping through the front entrance was a strange feeling of nostalgia and sadness, but the memories of teaching there every day filled him with happiness.

He immediately headed to the third to last practice room down the main hall. It was muscle memory at this point that his feet moved on their own.

The sound of music boomed loud enough that a muffled version was heard in the hall he stood in. It was a sound he knew he would miss a lot.

A small sign beside the door stated that a class was in session and to not disturb the practice. Felix figured it didn't need to apply to him technically.

As quiet as he could possibly be, he eases the door open. The kids' backs were to him, but he only had to wait ten seconds for distracted heads to whip his way since it wasn't hard to spot him in the mirror.

"Lee Felix?! What are you doing in MY classroom?!" A loud shout was heard above the children's shouts of happiness to see their old teacher.

"Hi, Mr. Eric Stinky Face!"

The class bursts out laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Eric gives them a fake glare, causing the laughter to continue. "Water break."

Felix walks over to Eric near the front of the class.

"You're back, bro! Wait, should I be worried?" Felix laughs at Eric's remark and immediately shakes his head in response.

"Nah, I'm here to say goodbye."

"YOU MADE IT?!"

Felix was glad the kids were out having water and bathroom break, otherwise the younger would have definitely spooked the students.

With a small laugh, he nods. "I am officially a member of Stray Kids."

Eric jumps up and down, before running a lap around the studio while shouting and cheering. The sight caused a warm feeling to grow inside the older and it made Felix happy to have the other cheering him on.

Soon enough, the students filter back into the room. They had noticed the ending of Eric's big outburst and the curiosity began to arise.

"Why are you so happy, Mr. Eric?" A bunch of them were laughing at their silly teacher.

"Mr. Felix is famous now, you guys! He's so cool, right?" Eric speaks in awe with the children and it amuses Felix to see how the kids mirror his emotions.

"Mr. Felix is famous? Mr. Felix can I have your autograph?"

"No, I want a picture!"

"Are you a famous dancer?"

"Are you the King now?"

He giggled at that last question. It was definite that he was going to miss this studio.